Honey is filled with sugar, stay the fuck away from it

Honey is filled with sugar, stay the fuck away from it.

Attached: 1645894810968.jpg (3840x2160, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwIQSgnn8-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t. fatty
honey is very nutricious

I've been eating easily a full pot of honey every month and my immune system skyrocketed. Just don't buy cheap industrial honney retard, they mix it with sugar. I can smell you're american from here. The absolute state of this board

Attached: 1532890177476.png (246x262, 83.23K)

but how am i going to get all those promo codes to save money when buying items online?

>a full pot of honey
How many grams is that.

>there is mold in blue cheese

dont disrespect america you communist piece of shit

Gotta get it from a reputable beekeeper either personally or at a farmer's market. Otherwise you risk having your honey cut with corn syrup.

Yes everyone, listen to him! Go away from MY FUCKING HONEY because YNGMI!

You have made a shocking discovery user, who would have thought honey has sugar in it

braindead ketolard

>Honey is filled with sugar
whoa, who knew?

sugar is bad for you retard

>he doesn't eat honey as a pre-workout
ngmi

I was looking at a jar of commercial, mass-produced honey and couldn't believe how caloric-dense it is. One tablespoon was like 70 calories.

Many things are bad for you, I'm not going to live my entire life being a boring health nut

Also it's just fast digesting carbs, literally does nothing in moderation except make you gain weight if you're retarded and don't pay attention to caloric intake

raw unfiltered crystalline honey is god's candy

Even in moderation fructose puts fat in your liver just like alcohol. If you get sugar from fruit where its bound up with the fiber most of the fructose probably won't make it to the liver. Best to get sugar from whole fruits and vegetables than drinking it

I have raw honey and fresh squeezed lemon juice with my oats almost every day

Honey is based
youtube.com/watch?v=KwIQSgnn8-U

had a sore throat the past 3 days, remembered I have some honey I got from bee keeper bro. Instantly cured get fukt op.