/SIG/ - Self Improvement General

It's halfway through the year. How has everyone been doing on their personal self improvement journey? I know these threads don't come round very often anymore, but I'm hoping you all have been kicking ass and making your lives how you want them to REALLY be, and yourselves into the people you TRULY want to become. That's something we all deserve.

We All Gonna Make It.

ITT discuss self improvement and post infographs, reading lists, helpful videos, etc.

Let's put together some stuff for a new, improved OP post!

Attached: sigonwards.png (1252x954, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/folder/C7ZwlY4L#DP4JwX2dJWJdmjxbB7b7Lw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's up my fellow hyperborean chads, i don't particularly care about lifting but i really care about politics

american internet commie larpers in a nutshell

No fascists in the thread please.

Attached: 1648539070341.gif (300x169, 1.98M)

Always good to see /SIG/ around
>How has everyone been doing on their personal self improvement journey?
Last time I posted (2-3 years back) I was still running 10k, now I'm averaging 60k/week and in two weeks I run my first marathon, so that's good. Stopped cutting after 5 years and 95 lbs, bulking for the first time, nice gains so far. Almost cut out all the sugar from my diet, happy about that.
Mentally not so hot. Tried to an hero last November and being a NEET khhv for so long keeps eating away at me. Only positive is that I started doing drugs, thinking of doing ketamine again is unironically the only thing keeping me alive these days. Psychs fixed my panic attacks pretty much, so that's great, too.
>Let's put together some stuff for a new, improved OP post!
Definitely need the classics mega.nz/folder/C7ZwlY4L#DP4JwX2dJWJdmjxbB7b7Lw

Attached: Average Brazilian notenvy first world sayuri toguro.jpg (680x1056, 86.49K)

Nice blog post faggot, you sound like an unstable little bitch.

we should get another /fitlit/ thread going maybe some miguel serrano to get things started

My cut is going well, I'm down from 240lbs to 200lbs @ 6'5. I should be learning my web dev stuff I'm trying to teach myself in my spare time but I've been slacking lately which is not good, but I'm happy.

Got my testosterone measured the other day and it's up to 714ng/dL from 544ng/dL a couple of years ago which I'm happy with.

Pic is me (albeit flexed)

Attached: 1649112367892.jpg (1826x1661, 434.58K)

I started pinning a relatively moderate dose per week.

Now i've gotten bigger, full setta beard, overcome my premature ejaculation & life feels awesome.

No hairloss and no acne at all.

i bet you own a funko pop

i lost everything when covid hit. moved to melbourne in 2019, leanest id ever been (most locked down city in the world
i know its a shitty excuse
then for like a year and a half until December or so i was unemployed, living in a hostel on welfare next to literal crack heads, put on 40kg, smoking weed and drinking every day, girl left me
i snapped out of it and ive been slowly piecing everything back together. have a shithole apartment but at least its my own, work in a bar (which makes avoiding alcohol and drugs a LOT harder)
its so frustrating having fallen so far and how long its taking to get my life back together
but i'll get there again
we all will, brothers

YAGMI bro, good on you for avoiding all that temptation and not letting it get your down, you're a tougher man than me that's for sure

more chest and core and you're gud

stfu, don't be a loser

Life is hard man, don't let your past or your failures get you down or hold you back from making and living the life you want and accomplishing your goals. By psychs you mean psychedelics? Psychedelics are great, they are also in some ways nootropics, which can be helpful for reworking your state of mind.

Things havent gone so well for me on the fitness side

I'm 18, 315 lbs, already started balding and have no daily routine or structure in my life. I just go with the flow sometimes. Plus, the girl that checks all my boxes is taken, and has been in a 8 month relationship already.

The only redeeming stuff I have is that I'm 6'3 (190cm) and I double major in Computer Science & Physics with a pretty good research internship, so there's that. Oh, and I am thankful for having it better than others. Despite my weight/productivity setbacks I learn that many have it worse than me.

I'm also a khhv as well, never had a gf

yeah my chest is lacking. Currently doing Grayskull LP, so benching twice a week, incline bench once a week, and plate pinch press whatever it's called twice a week - any recommendations on what I could add in?

You're clearly smart bro so good job on that, and you have great height. What I would suggest is visiting /fat/ and /fast/ and working on dropping that weight, start lifting. You and I know that you know the steps you need to take to correct these issues you just need to do them.

Set yourself goals, e.g. - in 1 month I want to have my routine and diet sorted, in 3 months I want to have dropped 20lbs, 6 months 50lbs etc etc

i have a feeling posture might come into it as well. are you standing with your shoulders back? you can make your chest look way fucking bigger if you stand up straight with your shoulders back

Nice work. Did you do anything specifically to improve your test, or is that just a natural result of your general efforts?

since I am around 315 lbs, I find that eating at 1550, fasting, eating maybe 2-3 big meals will help me out with that. I want to lose at least 40-45 lbs in 3 months and see where it goes from there.

Thank you bro. Yea but everytime I visit /fat/ its always filled up and rarely do my replies get answered.