He doesn't use chronometer

>he doesn't use chronometer
>he doesn't have every bar green
you have micronutrient deficiencies holding you back

and no multivitamins wont save you

Attached: 1642764224633.jpg (656x526, 44.21K)

my threads arent doing too well today

Have this (you)

Its cronometer retard chrono implies that time has anything to do with the apps main function

Attached: FB_IMG_1592872332023.jpg (400x400, 15.61K)

I think it is called Chronovisor

Attached: IMG_6878.jpg (960x651, 39.79K)

mr beast has crohn's disease

Meat and eggs pretty much cover everything

using something like chronometer would drive me crazy.

I take enough supplements and enough food to know I am most likely covered on everything. also my diet is sporadic because I have a social life. if you're planning every single meal you eat I assume you're anti-social and live indoors all day.

If you aren't doing blood tests every six months you've got micronutrient deficiencies

what does cron mean

If you aren’t cumming in one asshole a week you have oxytocin deficiency
looks good to me laddie keep up the good work

Attached: NjRmItJ53iWA.jpg (2048x1571, 204.35K)

i will not put a choronometer in my ass

it mean de icky be good good. bread get bun nahmean. Cron brudda. cronik. Like 2001 Dre

Attached: JXgLf9PJbDfG.jpg (1080x1044, 121.32K)

>he has to use a gay app to tell him what he needs to eat
If you can't implicitly sense mineral, vitamin and electrolyte imbalances and listen to your gut's cravings to correct deficiencies then you're NGMI

Is Cronometer better than MyFitnessPal for EU products? I tried it a few years ago and I couldn't scan shit

>you have micronutrient deficiencies holding you back

I doubt it.

I regularly eat beans, chickpeas, and peanuts, tree nuts, mushrooms, leafy greens, strawberries, blueberries, capsicum, bananas, red onion, brown onion, white onion, oranges, broccoli, celery, zucchini, eggplant, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, cucumber, carrot, sweet potato, avocado, oily fish, fortified milk, and lamb's liver.

If I have a nutrient deficiency then everyone else in my town has scurvy.

that's chronic

In one day?

it sure is mon

Attached: SR8uGWiOflJ9.jpg (1000x842, 102.58K)

At first I didn't like it because it didn't have a lot of EU products but stuck with it and after 4 years of using MFP I've made a permanent switch. It's not that difficult to add your own things on there too, and worth the small time investment if it's stuff you regularly eat

Maybe over a fortnight or month, but those are some of the ingredients I use the most.

Today I had steamed cauliflower and broccoli, a bowl of chicken noodle soup and a salad sandwich (leaf mix, cucumber, capsicum, Philly cream cheese) a bunch of mixed nuts, roasted chickpeas, and dried seaweed.

lol