Do you outlift Jeremy Meeks?

Do you outlift Jeremy Meeks?

Attached: 1646884593414.webm (406x720, 2.37M)

he looks sickly wtf

Damn he has some skinny and long legs.
That appears to be 100kg, granted it's good depth and paused but I outsquat him easy.

>physiotape
Why can't I make up scams like these?

>paused
Think he just got stuck in the hole there.

considering how he looks like almost just skin and bones, thats really impressive
the further down he goes, the more bone is outlined around his pants..

hes going to outlift 90% of Any Forums once he gets some meat on those legs

This, you can see he have no idea what he's doing. He just dropped it and got scared.

awful form, nearly good morning himself, you can tell he doesn't lift at all, look at his glutes. anybody squatting 4-5 plate regularly would have massive thighs and ass, plus theres no way you're doing that with just a stand.

once again, social media is fake. sage

Bruh that’s 2pl8

You can

I've thought about selling "fat burner" pills recently since I saw some on the shelf. Total scam; they're just concentrated green tea/caffeine pills.

What do you mean? It's 2 plates on both sides totalling 4 plates.

i had an elbow injury a while back and got some applied by a physio, it felt nice. but i got it for free and it lasted a couple of days, wouldn't pay for it though

stop

Well the bar is the weight of a plate and he’s also standing on a tectonic plate. If he ate his dinner off a plate that day then that means this nigga is basically pushing 7pl8

You can, that's why fitness is a billion dollar industry while the population just keeps getting fatter

why is it always people that don't look like they lift with that dumb fucking tape plastered all over themselves?

because they don’t know better obviously. Why are all the people who use the ab crunch machine fat fucks. Where are their abs?

Attached: hL9PGgvzGL8j.jpg (900x675, 85.85K)

tbf you can work your abs if you're fat.

You can paint if you’re blind too but

>Squatting in Airmax 90s

wtf was his trainer thinking

Attached: 1630263397010.jpg (500x500, 21.82K)

kek

>if you're fat you can't exert a muscle group and make gains

wow, sound logic

If you don't outlift Jeremy Meeks, you don't belong here.

>Peak masculinity struggles to squat 100kg
Lmao, men are pathetic
Dude, you're already bald, just roid, dumb halfnigger