Why aren't you getting up at 5am every day, Any Forums?

Why aren't you getting up at 5am every day, Any Forums?

Attached: 5am.png (1007x266, 175.66K)

I finish work at 6 or 7pm but start at 8am. I go to bed at 10pm and wake up at 6.30. Why would I wake up at 5?

I do

I did for years and always felt like hot garbage. My internal clock doesn't get along with it, might have to move to Hawaii.

Oh my fauci you better be pulling in the shekels

Because unlike you fags I have a social life and I want to hang out with friends in the evening after work or go out late on the weekend without completely messing my sleep schedule
>le 5 am club
Either you sleep like 5 hours a night which means you look and feel like shit, or you’re a longer with no social life. Either way get fucked sleeplets

I would get up at 3 am to run when no one else would cause one i hate people and two i feel fat. Once I got to a good weight I no longer cared as much.So I now get up at 4 pm, life is infinite cycle of getting better and getting worse.

I have to on days I work. It's fine in the summer but waking up at 5 in the winter feels shit

This. Mechanized timekeeping has been a disaster for the human race. You should be waking up just before sunrise throughout the year.

That's because he's weak.
If you lift you need to sleep a lot

Attached: 1589841444533.webm (858x1038, 2.88M)

doing IF is a lot easier if you work out in the evening, and if i work out in the evening and work a 9-5 there's no reason to wake up at 5am

Because I got up at 2am
decided to sleep in

I'm tired

I wake up relative to sunrise, sleep around 6-7 hours in the summer and 8-9 in winter

It is 5:42am and will go to bed soon. I can't sleep earlier than this.

Don't constantly pull all nighters when you're young. It will ruin you for life.

Because I get up at 2am
Fuck being a wagie

Got better shit to do, like sleeping

>web dev
lol

I used to wake up at 4:30-5:00am when I was in high school. Easily worst time of my life, felt like shit every waking moment of the day

I used to get up at 5AM have a black coffee and do a 16 km walk (back is fucked so can't run). Then come home eat some oats with protein powder and then go to the gym for 2 hours. Used to have 80% of my daily workout done by 10AM (used to do a smaller walk in the arvo too). I need to get back to that. Time to set an alarm I guess.

But we're your friends