Alright fuckers tell me why skinny asian guys at my college are smashing 10/10 white pussy yet im still a virgin...

Alright fuckers tell me why skinny asian guys at my college are smashing 10/10 white pussy yet im still a virgin despite being 6'1 and white

Attached: Screenshot_20220620-145652.jpg (1080x1283, 221.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lqmNKQqAW_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're probably a creepy weirdo

They talk to women while you post on the overflow board for Any Forums's incel containment board.

you have low charisma stat

Because dating isn’t what some incel on an Internet forum is. You can’t get laid because the internet dictates what you do and think.

This
Many women who were interested in me ended up with dudes I absolutely mog
Because I don’t have the balls to ask them out

HOW THE FUCK do I cold approach man I dont fucking know where to start I just want a gf so bad

Last time I talked to a woman she assumed that I was gay. When I clarified that I wasn’t she got uncomfortable and walked away from the conversation.

Just like lifting you will fail at first, but repeated attempts will make u stronger and better at it. Set small steps for progress. Make small talk, see it wasnt that bad, go up to flirting, see where ur failing, then improve and make spitting game gainz

Attached: 3e1955bdf570e6115af815f106182ac14941c3467800f148f7c2cddbcc308372.webm (320x568, 2.44M)

Asian guys watching tranime and doing tiktoks is trendy. When a white guy does it it's cringe. Sorry white can never be trendy. Just look at all the white guys trying to act black over past few decades.

imagine this scenario
>see girl that looks like she's a nice person
>go to her in a sharp and quick way
>quickly put your arms out open to make sure she stops
>blurt out
>ZOMBIE HITLER FETUS!!!!
>promptly do a 360 and walk away slowly
it just works

>youtu.be/lqmNKQqAW_g

>go to her in a sharp and quick way
Just thinking of this made me nauseous

Based Asian society. Whores should cover up.

>HOW THE FUCK do I cold approach
Virtually no one does this successfully you autist.
You meet women through friends and acquaintances.

Dude the only friends I have are lazy stoners who have the same friends as I do. Were an insulated group of losers. I need to meet women in public

yes, this unfortunately means you must interact with other people

this is essentially me

why is this autistic board so obsessed with race

he j ust like me ong

>walk up to her
>"excuse me ma'am, my name is chadopolous treephallus. i just wanted to inform you that i would be ready to have sexual intercourse with you. missionary position, just for the purpose to make you pregnant. nothing crazy, i'm not a pervert. thank you for your time."
>"oh this is so sweet. i would love it when you insert your semen into my uterus."
it's really that easy

You have low confidence which oozes into every other important facet for women,like charisma and social skills. You probably look insecure and dont even know it. If you gained legitimate confidence in yourself you could smash easier than u think but u should use that new found confidence to find a wife and bang her instead

In that case the best you're gonna do is a dating app, I hope you're photogenic.

sauce

That's another thing. If your friends are socially incompetent/dont talk to girls or have gfs with no friends, it makes it harder. Most people meet their so through friend connections, that's why people join fraternities basically. You are right when you say you're insulated

You're totally right, I said something like this and smashed this 8/10 pys ed student

This really works guys

Yellow hands made this post.

Why tf would u ask for sauce of that? It's just boobs that arent even shown you can literally find sexier pics anywhere u coomer faggot

because most people here are extremly insecure and haven't accomplished anything in their lifes. they need something to feel they are part of a group.
for me it's not about race but culture.

cope

based

They have nothing to lose and actually ask women out. You think you're hot shit and are worried a rejection will ruin your entire college experience. Drop the ego.

Trannies, chinkcels and leftypol raiders

The unearned sense of superiority that comes from being born white feels nice, particularly if you haven't got much else going for you.

THEY ARE LEARNING BROTHERS INSHALLAH

claiming accomplishment of others is p cringed desu