How do I get a core as good as patty's?

How do I get a core as good as patty's?

Attached: 90dccb7570f536110b305c97ae476e45.md.jpg (500x873, 60.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A6uFo83UNog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Low bf and train your core

Fuck boston

That's a man

so this girl is 100% not natty right.

Follow her core routine. I literally, LITERALLY got her ab routine off a fucking thirst trap gif on Any Forums, followed it for 2 months, and had abs. It was THAT FUCKING EASY the whole time, it actually makes me angry.

Eat better food and do loads anf loads of core workouts like she does. But do weighted exercises.

post it then faggot

Attached: schiavo_francesca 003.jpg (538x980, 89.41K)

Is it this one?
youtu.be/A6uFo83UNog

webm form

Attached: 1618955215674.webm (478x850, 2.66M)

Amen

Going to add this to my programming

Visible abs are a combo of diet/genetics. Training abs only increases definition once you’ve gotten your body fat low enough. Also, body weight circuits are inefficient compared to training them with progressive overload

another good post which will get ignored

Kill atleast 5 niggers every day.

100% patty

>get sexually abused
>become a NEET
>throw all of your life into the gym
>post semi-nudes to social media, because that is the only source of self-worth left in your life
Easy as pie!

I'm 12% bf still can't see abs. I can only see the first two pair, then I can see the second pair with good lighting but no third pair.

Either abs aren't developed enough or your core/abs is the first place your body stores fat (and the last place to lose fat) in which case you might need to go much lower %bf to show them off. I wouldn't go under 10% though desu.

What are the chances of me only having a 4 pack? I don't wanna cut down more for something that's not even there.

hottest fit girl out there, nerdy pretty face + absolutely ripped = waifu material

unless you are deformed, you have a "six pack", otherwise you couldn't walk straight or stand. It's about muscle insertions, some people have the lower abs shoved in "deeper" due to genetics. There's nothing you can do unless you're willing to cut very very deep.