Cooking Food: Is It Pozzed?

Is cooking food pozzed?

I am Kefir user from a few nights ago. I've been thinking about how much this stuff has affected me in such a short time. Completely destroyed my cravings for junk food, and dramatically reduced my appetite within a week's time.

Is the fact that we cook the shit out of everything we eat what's making us weak and low t? Based on my experience with Kefir, I feel like the majority of what we eat should be either alive while we're eating it, or fermented and crawling with bacteria colonies.

I bought a store brand Kefir -- brand doesn't matter I guess, but it's a common one. I saw a passing comment on Any Forums to drink kefir a few weeks ago, and when I came across a bottle at the store, I bought some.

I didn't know anything about Kefir other than what I saw from a general statement made by user saying it's good for you. So considering that his statement was very vague and generalized, I'm less inclined to think what I'm experiencing is placebo. My eating habits have been abysmal for the past few years. Just eating processed garbage and shamefully binging on various sugary foods. Worst shape of my life kind of thing. But then I drank this stuff and suddenly I have zero desire to eat a candy bar, zero desire to eat ice cream, drink sugary drinks, within a week of cracking a bottle of this stuff. I've been significantly less hungry.

I've done intermittent fasting before, OMAD, and I've gone for stretches of 72 hours as well. It generally takes me an adjustment period to get over some psychological 'hill' of hunger habits. I found myself in the 'comfortably fasted' state within a couple days, where hunger just is not a pressing concern throughout most of my day.

I know store Kefir is not legit -- I have legit grains on order, and interested to see if there's another level to the health gains from this.

Attached: flame-broiled-jim-delillo.jpg (900x675, 92.52K)

I ferment liver sometimes, but cooked food is fucking delicious. Also, imagine being in a fucking cold place like me and just eating room temp or cold food all the time. Fuck that.

Cooked food is fine, user, but keep fermenting stuff and keep your steak rare.

Kefir is just liquid yogurt.
I already eat yogurt.
All the kefir that's available near me is packed with processed sugars & artificial flavors.

But like, you should learn to cook your own food. Fast ood & restaurant food is pozzed as f. Food that you cook isn't pozzed unless OP jacks off into it.

I save money is good business fashion by eating ramen and cereal. You Could call it cooking because it's involved some heat but more like assembling to be homest.

Attached: full-of-beans3.jpg (660x880, 186.44K)

>Kefir is just liquid yogurt.

It's not. It's an entirely different culture with bacteria that help break down lactose and also is one of the only ways you can safely kill off candida without a shit transplant.

>All the kefir that's available near me is packed with processed sugars & artificial flavors.

Make your own. You can buy grains online.

>But like, you should learn to cook your own food.

I already do

I'm not saying don't eat cooked food ever, I'm saying that eating a diet of primarily cooked food is probably depriving your body of important micro organisms that strengthen your immune system, endocrine system, digestive system, and basically every important regulatory function you need to be healthy.

Attached: current.png (776x518, 430.15K)

>I'm not saying
I didn't read your whole post, it was boring. I just replied with what I wanted to say.

>my brain no handle big word
Ok bud

>NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST REPLY TO THE GIST OF THINGS YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY

Attached: 5hy89a.png (785x1000, 191.35K)

>I've been thinking about how much this stuff has affected me in such a short time. Completely destroyed my cravings for junk food, and dramatically reduced my appetite within a week's time.
It's just psychological/placebo in a few week you'll be back to eating like a lardass.

>It's just psychological/placebo in a few week you'll be back to eating like a lardass.

No, I legitimately don't think so user. This is a very different situation than I've ever found myself in regarding hunger.

But you would think that, that's literally how a placebo works.

Unfortunately, I think your diet is causing you to stroke out while typing

ESL or bot?

No, a placebo is just experiencing an effect psychosomatically vs from physical induction. Being psychosomatic doesn't mean it is an inherently short lived effect, or even an invalid effect. The placebo effect is capable of causing physical changes in the body.

Attached: artworks-000639851425-6umqsu-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 61.08K)

Why do you think the
"invention" of the fire was such a big deal, ? Kefir and other fermented non-meat products can contain very beneficial bacteria, but the most you will get with raw meat is a bunch of parasites, salmonella and lower nutrient bioavailability and digestibility. I'm sure there's some exceptions to this where a raw meat can be healthy, but in most cases it's much better to eat it cooked.

imagine being stupider than caveman.
and no you tard you don't crave junk food because you ate so much you got bored of it.

Best of luck with it, OP. I remember that thread. If you’re going to eat raw meat stick to whole cuts like steak rather than mince or that sort of thing, and do some research into parasites so you can make your own informed decision.
Trust your nose for food safety, with the caveat that you can’t smell parasite eggs.

Fermented liver sounds like someone just took two Any Forums food memes and smashed them together.
>not eating activated sardines
>ignoring the health benefits of a raw garlic fast

>Raw garlic fast
A clove of garlic is 4kcal...

There is no commercially available kefir. Make your own.

People have been cooking meat for thousands of years, just avoid processed garbage and seed oils. is right, the bacteria in meat is different than the bacteria in fermented foods

Isn't store bought kefir pasteurized?