You will NEVER make it without a beard

There are five reasons for being shaved

1. You're a eunnuch
2. You're a slave
3. You're a convict
4. You're a military slave (a conscript cannon fodder)
5. You are a monk sworn to celibacy under strick ecclesiastical discipline.

Any man that doesn't have a beard is a retarded delusional nigger.

Beards are for high T men, and a primary sex characteristic. Beards have been the standard for men for centuries.

Clean shaven is propaganda from the 1950s to sell razor products.

A beard is NATURAL! No matter how you want to say a beard is a cope... it's literally proven by GOD or NATURE that men are supposed to have them.

The Bible and various other religious texts from various religions states not to shave your beard completely, you can't be clean shaven and religious, the only exception is being in the military.

Everyone crying about jaws is a coping low test genetic failure whos ancestors were subjugated by men with beards and have an ingrained fear of men that can grow one.

>THE BASED AND KINO ROMANS SHAVED!!!!
You are not Roman, nor do you have any connections to them. This is prime beardlet cope.

>noooooOOOoOOoOo le based clean shaven!!!! beards are cringe!!!!
Beardlet cope

Attached: World_War_1_Soldier.jpg (1620x1080, 352.48K)

beards = reddit

beards are for fags, the Wolverine mutton chops or long Johnny Cash sideburns are the only good facial hair

Why not add to 6?

>only people in the military are shaven
>posts soldier with beard

I went shaved for the first 26 years of my life and banged a dozen Asian IG baddies and made tons of friends. After that I got a gf who I am marrying and she forced me to have a beard.

I prefer shaved cause having a beard sucks ass. The only benefit is it looks good if you're overweight. Shaved is far more convenient.

weak chin cope

Interesting. When I lost a lot of weight, I grew a beard because I looked like a ghoul. Cheeks were sunken, chin was jutting out, all that shit incels bitch about chads having like high cheekbones and an angular jaw. Everyone says the beard is an improvement, though. Amusingly enough, I got laid far more often when I was chubby but my cock is a bit bigger now.

Any advice for growing a thicker beard. Mine looks patchy at 25

eat shit chinlet

Attached: A07B9E86-577A-486A-A7AB-7B7C57373849.png (956x860, 1.36M)

Beards: for people who are lazy and afraid of sharp objects.

Postbeard chinlet

Jawlet cope, wearing a beard means you're hiding something.

Attached: 66.jpg (960x1280, 286.44K)

>Beards are for high T men, and a primary sex characteristic. Beards have been the standard for men for centuries.

Attached: 1111.png (406x431, 16.82K)

its strict not strick you fucking american

are you a male to female tranny?

I'm someone who just impregnated every adult woman in your family.

Why would you do something like that? Granny wtf

RETVRN

Attached: Hayes_Civil_War-Tall.jpg (700x1333, 161.87K)

It had to be this way.

>Hiding behind a beard
NGMI. Being clean shaven is the ultimate flex.