Take your mom out on a date this weekend and spend some quality time with her

Take your mom out on a date this weekend and spend some quality time with her.

Attached: bcf63a0c131a926f1dc431e42f38fbd7.jpg (2304x3128, 1.76M)

It's been a while, might just do that.

My mom is dead, vato loco.

Attached: a407285f-1a6a-40ab-94e3-a280127c2a76-tjndc5-5bhx9eaky46exaje6jw_original.jpg (640x853, 70.66K)

I am 99% sure my mother wanted a romantic relationship with me in the past and I was too stupid/innocent/not into incest to notice. I had a "lightbulb" moment around Christmas that got me thinking about her behaviour around me when we lived together after she and my dad split up. I started writing down what I can remember and it's hit 5 pages bulleted. Each point is maybe 2-3 lines at most.

I want to confront her about it but that 1% chance of "you are reading WAY too much into things" scares me too much.

Attached: thumb_151220464_430283994889283_7652413648776003690_n-1944518347.jpg (700x631, 199.64K)

I've read some of the stuff you posted. It seems she's looking for an emotional relationship, but not necessarily a romantic one. This is not unusual for single moms to do with their son.
Instead of confronting her you should play along and flirt back with her.

Post the list

I agree, to a point. Earlier examples are just "dinner and movie" sorts of things. Walk in the parks, spending nice time together, just bonding. Nice, emotional connections. Things got more physical later on. More hugs, more cuddling up beside me on the couch. Hell, she got in bed with me one night because something "freaked her out". I don't know if it was a dream or a noise, that's all I remember. That physical aspect was there, or getting there, I just never realized.

I'm not her real valentine

Bro kiss her it'll be hot

I wish I could fuck my mom again
I love her so much
She deserves to be so happy

Again? Why can't you?

The last session released her soul.

Chrischan is that you?
(ofcourseitsnotoriginalgoddamnit)

No. Only people I've shared it with in its entirety is my s.o. and the therapist I talked to about this situation. I mean, about half of it is tame shit, but the other half is full of things that might be considered questionable by your average person when it comes to healthy mother/son bonding. It's still growing, too.

>but the other half is full of things that might be considered questionable by your average person when it comes to healthy mother/son bonding.
Please share some of it at least. I have no idea what other people think is questionable anymore, it all just seems like arbitrary nonsense.

Attached: 63f4902f2c94d11216746441d48d9fb1.jpg (1400x1580, 1.22M)

She got back with my dad and now her and I don't live alone anymore
We live in the countryside so it gets lonely sometimes
I love my dad though so I'm happy for them both

Ouch. How long were they separated?

The one that triggered all this was trying to drag me into a lingere store with her while shopping together at the mall, despite me telling her I was uncomfortable doing so. Twice. In the same day.

Her insistance during these attempts was what made it so off and stick in my head. That wasn't normal for her.

>not going lingere shopping with mommy

>The one that triggered all this was trying to drag me into a lingere store with her while shopping together at the mall, despite me telling her I was uncomfortable doing so.
Not so strange, she probably saw nothing wrong with it.
>Twice. In the same day.
So she's a bit stubborn or she wanted to convince you. It might have meant something if it was on different days, but now it seems likes you are just reading too much into it.
You really missed out though, buying sexy lingerie for your mom is hot enough to give you a fetish for it.

Attached: 1624626081315.jpg (600x852, 406.13K)

Never banged my biological mom but I did hook up with my step mom. She banged my brains out after finding my dad was sleeping with another woman. She didn't even divorce him just kept banging me as like a back pocket fuck you card.

Had she been your stepmom long enough for you to think of her like a mom before you started having sex with her?