Gold chain

Is it fit to wear a chain? Is it gay? Is it a test to one’s manhood to see how well he can do financially? What is the consensus in the fit male community? No homo

Attached: EB609463-DA5C-4431-8FD8-30292216A5F4.jpg (800x800, 90.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15567188/
guardian.ng/life/30k-lottery-winner-gets-robbed-after-spending-20k-on-gold-chain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gold chains are for kangz only, stick with silver

Theyre pretty gay desu. I wear a cross chain under my shirt

Stop worrying so much about what people will think of you. If you want to wear a chain, wear a chain, if you don't, don't, but whatever choice you make carry yourself with confidence. Acting insecure or uncertain about your choice of look makes you seem pathetic.

Checked

No homo

Attached: A2B24054-6295-48BB-B33B-E2A4C9E9A1CE.jpg (990x720, 166.74K)

Imo silver is better but wear what you like
Also chain looks sick with nice pecs

Gold lowers testosterone
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15567188/

>Gold Chloride
>Immature albino male rats

Attached: 1444259296781.jpg (250x250, 12.76K)

jewelry is peak faggotry.

flashing jewlery is for niggers, spics and wops

It's hella cultural if you're black or middle eastern. If you're white, latino, or asian, then it's gay as shit on a dick.

but she wants that diamond ring

Yes so this can be you guardian.ng/life/30k-lottery-winner-gets-robbed-after-spending-20k-on-gold-chain/

>Flashing jewelry is for the people that can actually pull women
Yes

Gold is far better in humid climates

gay. If you arent black, dont act like it. Anyone who emulates black "culture" in music or clothes/styles is subhuman.

It looks sexy on all types of guys

Gayfag here

gold chains are for niggers

real men wear a ring and a watch. if you want to be special you can wear a decent chain. that's it.
personally i prefer silver over gold. it looks better on me.

I got a platinum chain, subtle wealth max bro

You must have a masculine face to wear one. So you should be at least mid to late 20s.