We’re all gonna make it

We’re all gonna make it

Attached: 6FC3B6F1-BFA7-4F1E-B21A-1A97FB1C1552.jpg (1170x708, 273K)

this guy is named Sargar Enjetski

Don’t care. I’m still riden with Biden.

>Falls are the leading cause of death
But that's wrong

Attached: cause of death.png (669x632, 72.34K)

Holy shit. Little kids are more likely to be murdered than die of a flu.

>5-9
>suicide: 20
Holy fuck thats awful

>25-34
>Suicide that high
Sweet, my ever present suicidal thoughts are in the norm after all.

Attached: 4451366_meme-man-harold-thumbs-up-png-download.png (846x1199, 1.71M)

Fuck kikes.

What's with the double asterisk on suicide for 5-9? I doubt a child that young is able to fully contemplate or understand suicide, so how is it being defined in this context? Unless it's from self-harm due to abuse or something, which does happen unfortunately, I don't think a child is day dreaming in school about picking up dad's gun and blowing themselves away with it.

If you are under 40, old """people""" should give you reparations for COVID lockdowns

weimar tier

Kek based

Is this for all of 2020? Those suicide numbers look really low

Suicidal thoughts have been trendy for our generation the entire time. Mad innit.

nooooo goy think about the vaxxines instead of the satanic cults

yeah, literally everyone wants to die around the time they get exposed to extreme jewury, who ever survives instead of becoming free breed the next generation of slaves.

>Covid-19

Attached: 21281371265.jpg (800x450, 27.85K)

they're measuring a bunch of dead old ass boomers who died from pneumonia as covid

I fell off my bike and broke elbow couldn’t do any heavy lifting for a year bikes are cursed

There have been studies on this. Basically ~30 is the age society tells us is our "peak". This is the age everybody expects to have it all together: a wife, family, good job, etc. So if somebody reaches this age and has none of that, they think of themselves as a failure, which can lead to serious depression.

After this "hump", the older you get, the less society expects from you, you begin to realize that life is a joke and should be treated as such. That's why a 60 year old is significantly less likely to kill themselves than a 30 year old.

>I doubt a child that young is able to fully contemplate or understand suicide
It's rare but it happens. Picrel

Attached: cs.png (1084x147, 11.46K)

I'm no liberal but the whole bikegate is fucking retarded. Shows you have juvenile our mentality is in this country. It goes both ways too. HURR DURR TRUMP TRIPPED WHILE WALKING DOWN A SLOPE, I KNEW HE WASN'T FIT TO SERVE! This is literally the state of our political discourse.

I wonder what factors into the increase. Poverty, bad parenting, bullying, abuse, or other factors like diet (which is affected directly by the parents, so a poor diet is bad parenting.) I can imagine a bullied obese child due to ignorant poor parents would want to die or self-harm enough to accidentally suicide. Same with abuse, self-harm seems to be a common escape mechanism from it. What a shame.

Trump never fell down, he recognized that he was struggling and took short steps. Hell I've done that walking down slopes. Falling off a bike like Biden did is something a 5 year old does. It's embarrassing. I don't want some geriatric fuck to be my president.

Bullying can absolutely destroy a young child who hasn't lived long enough to develop a self-esteem yet.

There was probably other heavy shit like chronic molestation, etc, but yeah all of the things you listed could def be top factors.