Billions of men experience the absolute pinnacle of sexual satisfaction

Billions of men experience the absolute pinnacle of sexual satisfaction.

Not you though, never you.

Chaffed skin, unfired neurons, disappointed partners...all of this, and more, await the poor little cutfag.

Attached: 1400302798260.gif (1000x2450, 225.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/
bbc.com/news/uk-england-47292307
youtube.com/watch?v=82uAAJZ2nXA
doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/for-professionals/conservative-treatment/#anchor-04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do cutfags have an erogenous zone where the frenulum would be? if not I pity them

I have around half the frenulum left. Its the most sensitive part.

I have to get cut next week

Attached: 1643899613055.png (550x550, 167.87K)

Why? There is literally no good reason. Also it sounds kind of hot

No you don't "have to". Just fucking stretch it if you have phimosis
>NOOOO IT'S TOO HARD TO STRETCH I AHVE TO MUTILATE MYSELF
I had a pinhole dick opening to fully retractable in a few months. cope more

No you don't. Contact Doctors Opposing Circumcision and ask them for help.
doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/
This is serious user, you could wind up like Alex. He got cut as an adult for phimosis and it left him with sexual dysfunction and chronic pain. He ended up killing himself 2 years later.
bbc.com/news/uk-england-47292307
He was a really happy, joyful guy who had an amazing fun life and MGM destroyed it. Don't do it.

Try taking the tip of your foreskin where it extends over the glans and pull on it--make it stretch, not so much you hurt yourself, but a good stretch. Notice how that feels. You will NEVER FEEL THAT AGAIN if you get it cut off.

love that we have a bunch of urologists in Any Forums, really impresses me every time

btw, if you have phimosis and choose the surgical route, a plastic surgeon could do a preputioplasty to cut a little notch in your foreskin but still preserve 99% of it. Pic related. Contrast this with what you could get going to go for a full-on circumcision, which will follow:

Attached: preputioplasty.jpg (300x451, 16.62K)

>Literally link to DOCTORS opposing circumcision
>durngrgh, hruggghgh, where ur medical degree? dawkdrurs r always rite, dawkdurs good, ru ddawgdurg???
It must suck being like that user, I'm sorry.

>muh appeal to authority
just because these people have a degree doesn't mean they're not trying to con you into getting unnecessary surgical procedures

yes there are always opposing opinions in the medical field, but the user you are replying to is likely getting the procedure recommended from a care team who knows him and his issue specifically. a general "CIRCUMCISION BAD" group isn't better than personalized care

>i hate my penis
>gdfashjkgdsahjkdsa all circumcision is evil!!!
it must suck having your penis encompass your entire being like that user. I'm sorry.

Pic related is a radical circumcision. You lose a TON of functionality if you go this route.

Attached: fullcirc.jpg (800x531, 76.7K)

I WANT MY FORESKIN BACK
GIVE IT BACK

Attached: 1554939077767.jpg (495x362, 16.03K)

American doctors don't study the foreskin in medical school--it has been largely omitted from the curriculum, and most doctors including urologists are incredibly ignorant about it.

That's not my opinion--that's what Dr. Carmack has written about and had published in medical literature and online. She's a board-certified urologist. She said she used to laugh at anti-circumcision activists until she actually did the research herself and realized we were right, and her medical education failed her on this.

OP's doctors are probably genitally mutilated men in denial who studied a curriculum that erases an actual part of the body or mislabels it as "some skin" or some bullshit like that. Medicine itself has historically been rife with quackery and abuse--there really is no denying that fact; it's obvious. It has to evolve and patient advocacy and empowerment of patients with knowledge versus just believing everything a doctor says is one of the ways in which it does.

>i hate my penis
You don't even know if I have one lol

Attached: AdrienneCarmackMD.png (710x710, 229.42K)

t. someone who has never been to med school. I'm in med school now and have already gone through my urology block. the main reasons doctors will recommend circumcisions are refractory phimosis (aka it doesn't get better after trying non-surgical methods) and paraphimosis, which which will literally choke your dick out if you dont do anything about it. im not here arguing to circumcise every baby, but there are reasons people need one later in life

>You don't even know if i have one lol
then quit giving your opinion on this roastie

Related:
youtube.com/watch?v=82uAAJZ2nXA
Circumcision is a prehistoric blood sacrifice ritual. It was grafted onto medicine illegitimately in the 19th century and will soon be pruned off.

Attached: 64231.png (734x748, 269.59K)

again, im not advocating for circumcision at birth. I'm just saying that there are urological issues that require surgical intervention which is likely what the user above is dealing with

>Paraphimosis is a painful condition in which the foreskin becomes stuck behind the glans penis. The most common cause is iatrogenic: the caregiver retracts the foreskin to clean or examine the penis, or to insert a catheter, and fails to return it to its anatomic position covering the head of the penis.[78] Note that catheterization can be safely and easily performed without retraction in those with physiologic phimosis.[79]

>Paraphimosis is a medical emergency. Failure to return the foreskin to its anatomic position can result in ischemia of the glans, potentially leading ot tissue necrosis. When diagnosed, efforts should be made to reduce the foreskin immediately.

>A manual reduction technique - in which the fingers are placed on eitehr side of the shaft, just behind the retracted foreskin, and the glans is pushed down with the thumbs back into the foreskin cuff - is often effective. [80, 81]

>Manual reduction can be facilitated with several techniques to reduce the edema. The first is gentle squeezing. When examining the patient, the glans and edematous tissue should be gently squeezed with steady pressure and held for at least 2-3 minutes. After this, reduction of the foreskin may be more easily performed.

contd

yes, surgery isnt the first option, but sometimes its the only option left. quit replying with shit i already know dumbass. your attempts at googling are not going to change the fact that there are cases where circumcision is required

>Other reported techniques include applying ice packs, using compressive elastic bandages, injection of hyaluronidase, the application of granulated sugar around the edematous tissue to osmotically extract fluid, and puncturing the edematous tissue with an 18-gauge needle followed by manual compression.[78, 81, 82] If an initial effort to reduce the foreskin manually fails, one may consider a penile nerve block, topical anesthetics, or oral analgesia prior to proceeding with further options.[78,81]

>In severe cases where the foreskin cannot be reduced, a dorsal slit may be used as an emergency operation to relieve the obstruction, which may be followed by preputioplasty for cosmetic reasons.[77] Circumcision is not recommended as an emergency operation because of technical difficulties due to edema, but it is commonly performed later in the United States.

>The purpose of this operation is not functional or therapeutic, but reflects the inaccurate belief held by many Americans that a circumcised penis looks more 'normal.' Preputioplasty is recommended as an alternative, with results more likely to approach the appearance of the natural, intact penis and to retain as much sexual sensitivity and biomechanical function as possible.[77]

>Summary - Paraphimosis can often be reduced using manual techniques. In rare circumstances, a dorsal slit is requires. Preputioplasty is a therapeutic option preserving more function and sensation than circumcision, as well as a more anatomically normal cosmetic appearance.

doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/for-professionals/conservative-treatment/#anchor-04

Surgery does not imply circumcision. You don't have to annihilate the prepuce to fix paraphimosis, even in cases where surgery is necessary. The emergency situation of paraphimosis can in extreme cases be fixed with a dorsal slit surgery. The prepuce can then be reconstructed, preserving as much functionality as possible.

Doctors have a responsibility to do as little damage to a patient as possible when performing surgery to treat a problem. This is a "surgery" they perform on patients who don't even have anything wrong with them to begin with--no wonder it's applied inappropriately in medical situations that don't require it.

Moonshot cases, sure. It's gratuitously over-prescribed to the extent that those cases are barely worth discussing. This is a surgery more often than not performed for NO MEDICAL REASON AT ALL. Of course it would be overdone in cases in which a medical situation does exist.

The guy probably has phimosis. That can be fixed without circumcision--even in cases requiring surgery. They don't need to cut off the whole thing to fix the stenosis at the tip! If you have a tight jar of mayonnaise, loosen the lid, don't smash the fucking jar.