Be free user

Its been 4 years now since he isekai'd himself from this clown world, he did the best and is now free in the eternal void but you are still here and suffer on a daily basis,
there is no goal or purpose, life is pointless and in the end the universe itself will die everything will be gone and it will be like you never existed, why don't take the exit now and suffer less

>whats your excuse user why are you still here?

Attached: 1623076241405.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/i1VQf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will just get isekai'd into an even worse world. Nothing good will ever happen

He is not free though. He fucked up. This is not the way to detach yourself from the body. He is suffering right now in the other side, like Elliot Rodger.

I dont have the isekai device he had

I don't want to go to hell.

White men and guns go hand and hand with white women and dogs.

lot of christcucks on r9k

he is the one who laughs on you, while you suffer here he already build a harem of loli's and tries to defeat the demon king with magic in the new world he was isekai'd
there are other devices like sodium nitrite, charcoal burning in sealed room,helium, rope,neck on raillway...

Attached: 04119__snail-06122021-0003.jpg (1080x827, 71.83K)

because killing yourself is for betas

>charcoal burning
God, I can't wait until April.
>Captcha was G0Y4D

Shuaby was blackmailed by Joshua Mundy and DAP

Attached: 124D9CBA-0B95-41BE-A5ED-05A02ED31442.jpg (640x480, 19.45K)

why do you wait until april user? also if you do it then do it right burn in a sealed room or car ca 5 kilo charcoal it will accumulate over time you can enter the place if its high eneugh then you will pass out faster also buy a co detector so you can see how high the co concentration is
no you fucking nigger shuaiby was not blackmailed he was a depressive incel robot and wanted to be a hiki-NEET and argued a lot with his mom, read his chat imgur.com/a/i1VQf

Attached: 1621804929007.jpg (1438x1441, 177.43K)

still cant believe tranny pedo groomers got away with killing him

He was blackmailed. All the r9k anons who suicided over the years were blackmailed by you Joshua Mundy.

>why do you wait until april user?
Nvm. I thought you were the Eternal NoFap retard.

I wish I lived in the states so I could just go to nearby wallmart and buy a shotgun

Elliot's spirit is still lingering in this world, and it will be, as long as he is being discussed about and thought about. Not so sure about that suicide lad, no one really remembers him anymore. He also seemed to die for nothing.

Attached: Pondering about girls at SB County Fire Station 14.jpg (797x529, 106.96K)

His mom screaming and crying was sad

I've seen this user webm often enough, but every time I can't bring myself to watch the moment he shoot himself. It make me sick, not in an offensive way but in a sad way.

i love this video so much, the pure force of the gunshot is unbelievable, and his courage too to do it wow just beautiful

what gun is that it looks odd