Is the way to achieve this physique through photoshop?

Is the way to achieve this physique through photoshop?

Attached: 1641951163592.jpg (600x750, 376.12K)

yes unfortunately

I'm starting to think it's unhealthy (and kinda gay) how much I look up to this man for no real good reason at all.

Attached: 1567760708409.jpg (307x310, 11.29K)

How the fuck am I meant to mould my personality around this? What the fuck was he thinking taking this role? Drive, BR2049, only God forgives. All a cohesive personality package I could easily practice emulating - nothing too extravagant. Jackets, troubled, empathetic stares with a hint of sadness. Curt, economic use of words. I felt like Gosling was cultivating a career for fans like me, so I could follow in his footsteps. Sure, LaLa Land was a bit of a curveball but I went with it, got singing lessons, learned a bit of tap dancing and augmented my usual act with a cheerier sort of demeanour. But this? What the hell do I do with this? This is too hyperreal, it’s a cartoon. How the fuck am I supposed to carry off plastic turbochad normalfag? At minimum
>working out
>developing social skills
>getting into “normal” hobbies
>being rich
>having a bimbo on my arm
And all that’s just to get me CLOSE to the headspace of Ken, that’s just the window dressing. I can inhabit all of Ryan’s rogues gallery psychologically - but to BE Ken, to really just be that perfect doll man - it’s almost like a state of super masculine care free meditation I need to master. I basically need to liquidate my actual self and start over. Why the fuck would he do this to me?

Were there really no 25 year old hunks out there that they had to go with Gosling? I think he’s great in his films but so badly miscast here.

>>There is a scene where Ken and Barbie take turns blowing a black guy

Oh, then this user’s already got it covered

He picks good movies to star in, it's not our fault

Attached: 1655531276862.jpg (1080x1343, 666.53K)

Did you know that Sneed is Principal Skinner’s cousin? They are both part of the Tamzarian family.

Imagine giving up on Goose right before he leads us to the promised land

not natty.-

I don't get why people think he's attractive.

Weak facial structure, close down turned eyes.

>Weak facial structure
where the fuck are you looking at? he's no henry cavil, but he is far above average.

this is not literally me :(

He's just lean, healthy, and has no hardships in his life. His face is long, jaw line is weak no cheek bones, chin could be squarer. There's nothing really distinctive he just looks soft. I get why Clooney, Pitt and Cruise are held in high regard because facially they have a lot going for them.

Cloony doesn't go on that list lmao

I'm making a list of mediocre looking actors the media wants us to think are adonises:

Ryan Gosling
Ryan Reynolds
Jake Gyllenhall
Chris Evans
Andrew Garfield
Michael B. Jordan
Bradley Cooper
Hugh Jackman
James Franco

post good looking men then you absolute fag

since you're from plg I'm gonna assume you're fat and seethe about normal looking people

Feel

Attached: blade-runner-2049.jpg (1238x797, 91.91K)

Attached: Goose CIA.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)