Fembot here. What the fuck makes you think I'd do that for you?

What the fuck makes you think I'd just be a good little slut for you and let you fuck me? You think if you told me to I would immediately drop to my fucking knees in penitent worship of your cock and address you as sir while thanking you for the honor and making sure to suck and worship every inch of it? Huh? You think I'd just do that for you huh bitch?

You think I'd let you put a leash on me, slap me around, and then piss on me to assert your dominance, and that I'd just sit there and obediently take it? What the fuck makes you think that? I'm not just going to become your personal fuckmeat onahole that will nurse your cock for hours while you play video games and pretend I'm not even there. You'd be out of your mind to think something like that would happen. I would never just become your actual bitch slave that will do whatever you ask her, like making you meals, cleaning your room, washing the dishes, taking out the garbage. And then kissing your feet while I watch you complain about the food I just made you and spit it back to me.

I'm a strong proud woman and a feminist, and you're out of your mind if you think I furiously dig out my clam to the idea of being turned into some idiotic misogynists personal meat-toilet. And that I would strip naked and kneel before him like a fucking slave and pledge my undying loyalty to serve him forever. You're crazy to think I would be into that.

Attached: what the fuck makes you think that.jpg (850x1378, 217.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0KU7UM3i4qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tl;dr, tits or kill seIf.

>"Femb..."
Get the fuck off my board larper. There is no such thing as a fembot.

>fembot here
Post cleavage with timestamp or fuck off

Attached: rosbury.jpg (300x400, 23.4K)

idk you sound like you actually want all of this

Bark for me, like any good feminist should.

Attached: 1620616709536.png (1000x1000, 426.93K)

Reminds me of my ex. Why do girls have to go full degradation route? I prefer the gentle dominance approach, not the whole "I'm going to slap you around and choke you, you worthless whore" route.

Ngl, my feminist activism goes down the drain when I am horny and am with a hot guy

Shut up Woman. The speech of our grand leader is starting right now.
youtu.be/0KU7UM3i4qw

Funny to me you think you'd have a choice, either you'd do that out of your own goodwill or I'd break you into doing it you bratty bitch

All I'm seeing is a wall of text, and no tits

It's not just you. I'm seeing the same thing, man.

>OP made my dick twitch
Goddamnit I hate morning wood

Attached: Serious Pepe.jpg (392x392, 24.55K)

hi op
>what the fuck makes you think id do that for you
you answered that yourself in pic related have a nice day

Attached: fembot.png (516x209, 107.63K)

Let's take a step back for a second, what makes you think that I'd just degrade you, calling you a useless bitch and make you beg to suck my cock?

Just because I'm a robot doesn't mean I think women are inferior and should obey my every command, abusing you or even worse making you my sexslave and punishing you for any small thing I could think of.

Good that we got that out of the way.

Attached: 1555865388777.png (1300x1230, 1.52M)

I'd much rather watch your pulse go flat.

best anime ever.

Attached: 1486584638165.jpg (1280x1280, 225.37K)

this is a man but if any biological female is actually reading this then what I want is a tradwife who won't cheat on me. that's literally it

A tranny wrote the OP, guaranteed

Witnessed, there's no rhetoric for you to be used.

Attached: grisha smiling.jpg (409x280, 58.75K)

I just want a sweet woman who will cook, keep my house clean, and keep me sexually satisfied. In return she will want for nothing since I have money. It seems like a fair enough arrangement.