Whats a good hypertrophy workout google is useless

Whats a good hypertrophy workout google is useless

Attached: 31F584D8-4053-46CA-9464-D15F2105FDAD.jpg (1000x1000, 142.43K)

neck hangs x failure

have u triedd lifting weiggts

>good hypertrophy workout
Who keeps spreading this memephrase
Hypertrophy just refers the muscle growth and there are 2 types.
BE
MORE
SPECIFIC

slow or fast reps? post results
the one that makes you big

FUCK YOU GAINS GOBLINS

Fine.
>Pick machine/lift
>Do 5 reps of whatever it is as heavy as you can go. At the end of 5 reps you should be struggling or at least feeling like its too heavy
>Do this 5 times, resting for 2 min 30 sec between sets
Congrats your now a powershitter.

More volume than Greyskull

greyskull is such a dogshit program, even for beginners. Is that program seriously being recommended online?

>Whats a good hypertrophy workout google is useless
you are hopelessly stupid

No you are

5x5 is shit for hypertrophy.
Ideally you want something like 5x(8-12)

A good rule of thumb for people who have squeezed out their newbie gains but are serious with recovery (eating lots, sleeping enough, keeping stresses low etc.) is just to increase your 3x10. If you can bench 80kg 3x10 get that to 90kg and your 1RM just went from 115kg to 120kg.
Do something like 3x8-10 initially, adding 1 rep a week and when you reach 3x10 you up the weight and go down to 3x8 again. If that becomes too hard you go to 3x7-10 and 3x6-10 later. Take some deloads whenever you're feeling too beat up.
This tactic works for many exercises.

>115kg to 120kg
115kg to 130~ kg **

How many days a week? I have a good 5 day and a good 6 day

3-4x8-12 would be better and maybe another 2-3 sets of another lift to hit the same muscle group if you really wanna focus on it.

5 day please

day1 bench press, incline bench, cable crossover, tricep pulldown, push ups
day2 fuck i dont feel like writing out the rest of what i do

lee hayward's 12 week bb
it worked for me greatly. give it a try

the rep scheme doesn't matter as long as your volume is increasing every training cycle. Volume is all that matters for growth. The thing is that 3-5 sets of 8-15 at 50%-75% 1RM is optimal for getting the most volume out of a session VS high intensity shit at 85%-90% 1rm training. Ideally you will be doing both and periodizing like a non retard.

Why is this so erotic? Also, do Boring but big. simple and free