Meet a girl online, talk for months

>meet a girl online, talk for months
>finally meet her in person
>take off my shirt in the hotel room
>she frowns and asks me where my abs are
Don't fall for the bulking meme bros. Stay lean year round.

Attached: 1596434594067.jpg (300x253, 9.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/drxa4dSTIW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>things that didn’t happen
Being lean is bretty good though

>she frowns and asks me where my abs are

Why is your bitch so demanding?

This literally means shes looking for small details to compensate her dislikeness for you

Attached: 523523424234234.gif (498x498, 106.98K)

Thats your problem right there. Back before i was married i always pushed for an in person meet after 3 text convos. Ideally you want to take no more than a week but even that is pushing it.

This, shouldve asked where was the perkiness(if tits big) or where are her tits (if tits small)

Goddammit meant to respond to this

This. Dont waste convos on txt youll have less to talk about. Before i married, i would ask on a date right away, always works, they swiped right cuz theyre interested right now, not next week, strike when the iron is hot.

OP is a total simp that gets zero bitches

She was a 24 year old virgin and you guys are dating used goods so I feel like I made the right decision desu.

>Woman baits for some correction
>op does not correct her instantly
You'll never, EVER be a man. Go become a tranny.

Fuck off faggot. She's lying to you, for one. Meeting women online is always, ALWAYS a terrible idea.

>this thread again

Attached: tiredofthisshitpepe.png (420x393, 207.47K)

HOW the fuck do you guys text women for more than an hour? Theyre boring as fuck on the phone

>Meet a girl online
>finally meet her in person
>Take off my shirt
>She gasps and says you have abs
>She then proceeds to suck me off fairly decently couldn't deepthroat though which is unfortunate
Don't fall for the cutting meme bros. stay bloated year round

I'm in the same boat, but my tactic is to just put a date out there nearly right away if the first 10 minutes of texting seems like good chemistry.

Basically after the formalities, I'll just say something along the lines of "Hey, you seem pretty cool. Let's get some dinner tomorrow and continue this and see where it goes." And actually have a plan, contrary to what women will say, they will always prefer being told what to do or what the plan is for the evening. So think of a restaurant you would like to go to and the day of the date, tell her you'll be there at whatever time you want.

This works about 60-75% of the time for me, and usually it makes short work of figuring out if it's someone you actually want to get into the pants of (or if they lied). The nice part is that even if you get ghosted, you still get to have a nice dinner at your favorite restaurant.

>think of a restaurant
Bitch isn't my partner is she ?

Mess Yjoe's is always a good option for a date.
Nice atmosphere, food's great.

>weird burgers
Actually sounds kinda nice, thanks user.

>youtu.be/drxa4dSTIW0

>talking to woman at work
>tell her my core is actually pretty strong despite my look(I can max out on machines)
>"How come you have a gut then?"

Women are fucking dumb user. Don't treat it too seriously.

Attached: ARISTOTLE_ONASSIS_10 RULES FOR SUCCESS.png (548x618, 461.51K)

Don't text to much or you'll wake up a failure. If you text 3hrs less each night and only a week at must, you'll have an extra 3weeks each month to bang bitches in