CHARACTERS AT YOUR GYM

Who are the characters at your gym, Any Forums?
I go to a pretty popular rec center in Denver, Colorado
>scrawny dude who works out in flip flops after he finishes life guard duty
>girl with cystic acne who works out in pajama pants, primarily doing leg work
>an elderly black man who I see every time I go there. I mire his consistency and nickname him "the professor"
>qt light skinned black cardio bunny who wears a black feather in her hair for some reason, and never wears a bra so you can see her saggy tits bounce up and down without any resistance
>gym autist who claps like a retard between sets, wears sunglasses, carries a bike tire around with him, and all in all looks like a caveman jew
>skinny butterfaced latina who I see once in a blue moon, but has the nicest ass I've ever seen despite probably having a sub 21 BMI

Attached: chars.png (1227x773, 636.13K)

People

>that boomer that just does cardio on the treadmill
>that girl with the 10/10 body but 5/10 butter face

There's a guy who has a cute little white fluffy service dog. Probably for PTSD or something. He's pretty jacked. I imagine fuckin slays with that dog. He's not super tall like 5'10-11 but very large. The little dog probably makes him seem really approachable to girls. On more than one occasion I have seen them approach him, ask to pet the dog, and have a pleasant conversation.

Theres a handsome devil who works out in the nude. Home gym btw.

I think it's a Bichon Frise, but not as fluffy as pic rel.

Attached: bichon frise.jpg (1920x1200, 365.03K)

user why do you let strange handsome men into your home gym? Are you gay?

>the 70 year old boomer who will talk at you for 45min if you let him
>the fat grunting powershitter whose lifts suck
>the 30 year old boomer asian cardio bunny
>the REALLY fat guy
>the 2 soccer fags
>the old boomer bike with head tattos
>me (the protagonist)

So just imagine a approx 6 foot jacked guy walking around with the tiniest 1 foot tall dog.

Attached: dude.jpg (323x242, 5.16K)

>middle aged black guy who loads 300lbs on bench and, I shit you not, does 2" depth reps
>Boomer with long hair who only rains arms and chest and then walks on the treadmill
>Skinhead powerlifter who brings his own barbell to the gym
>Redhead Amazon who always wears shorts and a sport bra
>Der Übermensch, blond hair blue eyed white guy with a chilled jawline who squats lmao4pl8 for reps

there's a guy with down syndrome who I swear pumps 5-6 times a week. I do 3 day splits but occasionally have to move the days around to accommodate work/appointments and I've seen him almost every day.

>that one guy who only ever does bench press, though his ankle was fucked by a bullet so he's got an excuse
>that one guy who's barely out of DYEL, yet works out super loud and takes 10-minute breaks to walk around the gym with his imaginary lats out
>the two strongman competitors who are both generic white dudes with goatees, so generic that for my first year there I thought they were the same person until I saw them together, despite one being a full head taller than the other
>the 80-year-old guy who can do continuous pull-ups for the length of my whole workout, and once did a 124km row with a rowing machine for a charity event

>captcha: armms
I know I know, after breakfast, I promise.

Attached: captcha.png (381x188, 12.46K)

>shredded aryan master race german except he's like 5'10
>weird fat autistic guy that wears a hoodie with the hood up, covid mask (lmao) and sweatpants hiked up to his navel, benches 100lbs for like 2 sets of 5
>blonde qt who brings a pump cover every time and gave me a female back muscle fetish
>older japanese guy who starts every set yelling "HAI"
>30 something guy who takes calls on his airpods during his workout

There's an indian dude at mine I call Sid because he looks like one. See him all the time and we've recognized each other as regulars
Then there's a real asshole
>Generic asian guy, slightly beefy
>Hangs out at the line of cages and pounces on first available, regardless of waiting line.
>Preps for bench press, racks mediocre weights for his size
>Sits on his phone for 5 minutes
>Does a set of 5
>Sits on phone another 5 minutes
>Ups weight by a whopping 10 pounds
>Sits on phone for another 5 minutes
>Does another set of 5
>Sits on phone for 5 minutes
>Preps for rows, racks another mediocre weight
>Sits on phone for 5 minutes
>Does a set of 10
>Sits on phone for 10 minutes
>Does a set of 10
>Preps for shoulder press
>Sits on phone for a few minutes
>Does a set of 10
>Sits on phone for a few more minutes
>Gets up, walks away, doesn't put anything back
The urge to walk up to him and tell him that there's chairs and tables in the front lobby was almost overwhelming. In the span of his sitting around with his thumb up his ass, someone else finished, I finished, the person after me finished, and the person after him was doing warm ups.

Attached: 1627849881206.jpg (1200x675, 66.12K)

>older japanese guy who starts every set yelling "HAI"
Going to do this now

No, fuck that, which gym character are you?
Be honest, I know every single one of you does something stupid at the gym. It's impossible to be perfect.

>Poses before and after a lift and refuses to make eye contact

Attached: 1650137237070.gif (200x200, 59.33K)

>autistically marches back and forth 20 feet along the equipment I'm using
I don't know what else to do tbqh

>the 70 year old boomer who will talk at you for 45min if you let him
This guys kids never call him. I feel genuine pity for that man

I'm the autist who
>listens to Mega Man and Digimon music while lifting
>reads between sets
>occasionally do naruto hand signs before attempting PRs

>naruto hand signs
You can't believe this works can you

we all do weird shit to get psyched up man

I sometimes spend a bit too long replying on Any Forums while lifting. It's not often, but I do.
Idk what else.
>drive up to gym
>finish pre, smoke cig (havent smoked in a while though)
>walk into gym with headphones on
>avoid eye contact with receptionists, pretend not to hear their greetings, scan barcode
>go into locker room, pull out my own stoppers (for the barbell) because the gym never has any, put gym bag away
>go lift
>spend too long replying on Any Forums (sometimes)
>always wipe down equipment
>avoid eye contact with anyone at all costs
>ignore thots doing some esoteric, sexually charged glute exercise all over the place
>maybe do some roooons around the track, or incline treadmill for cardio
>also rowing
I try to be a ghost at the gym. Although I do make that SssSSssssSSS sound when I put effort into my compounds.

Pic rel, esoteric sexually charged exercises women like to do where men are.

Attached: woman exercise 1.jpg (945x532, 85.62K)

Everybody listens to weird music. As long as you're not the retard blasting it on a speaker everywhere you go it's fine.
>listen to electro-swing
>anime openings
>world national anthems
>gregorian chants
I listen to lots of stuff