Why does OHP feel so good

why does OHP feel so good

Attached: vNWR5RHgC8KsMoMGTSxEdS-1200-80.jpg (460x259, 10.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6YJNFG3yqsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because it is the only thing that makes you feel masculine after being cucked by your wife with some niggers

Grug find Rock. Grug lift rock. Grug feel good.

for me its heavy backsquats. Something about unracking a heavy barbell and feeling that shit oscillate for a few seconds on your traps.

Me except dick and butthole.
J/k for me it’s barbell deadlifts

Why can I ohp 150 for a few reps, despite being a 185 lbs dyel?

Here's a real answer. It's refreshing to feel your t-spine extend and your scapula protract especially in a day and age where we're all slowly ossifying into hunchbacks from computers and phones. It's refreshing to feel our abs fire to hold our ribcage stable in a day and age where our abs are underutilized. Muscles like to fire. OHP let's neglected ones fire.

based grug. here my rock. need bigger rock soon. all grugs gonna make it.

Attached: myrock.jpg (2000x1500, 294.35K)

These kill my lower back like crazy

Feels like shit. All my bones pop from my shoulders to my elbows to my wrists

Have you tried actually engaging your core and not letting your ribs flare or your butt shoot back?

I honestly probably need to drop the weight down a bit. I can do them fine (standing is easier than seated for some reason) but it's set 3-4 where that starts happening

the cue "squeeze your ass" as you press, is very nice cue to help you engage your core, legs, and back.

probably god awful ROM lol

Will try this, thanks user

I'm extremely autistic, but I have fun with it because I pretend I'm trapped in the jaws of a giant monster or something and I'm prying them open by pressing up/down with feet.

Nah, I'm going from my collarbone to full arm extension

It is the king of the upper body, that's why.

take vid of your back while doing it. You see every fucking muscle moves. Feels great

nah, this is though
2:50
youtube.com/watch?v=6YJNFG3yqsI
finally fixed bicep tendonitis, it was the fucking bent over lateral raises, turns out u can raise the weight holding it in your tricep instead of bicep as if you're swatting away forest lining motion

so yeah, that's it: be all and all for "upper body" "frame" "general strenght" - u name it
no u don't need incline bench, u can be "athletic" and do exactly the same on your feet, bonus points - i can feel it in my upper chest, it just can't get any bettter lol

that ohp bs is just a running joke here, bot keeps spamming it and talking to himself about it

Based

This is the based way to train.

by the way - roid trunk is doing it wrong (of course)
u're not supposed to relax at the bottom - no u never let traps nor lats go loose, u never go to the bottom of the motion, u're free to to isometric holds at the top though, or anywhere for that matter provided u do it properly

if he did it properly he wouldn't say "i could do 60 lbs on those" - lol no, porky, u couldn't, not if u went for proper 40 seconds sets with constant tension