What's the nicest thing a girl has ever done for you?

What's the nicest thing a girl has ever done for you?
>bought $200 worth of vidya and had sex with me because she knew I wanted both
Still miss you babe

Attached: 1622059474050.jpg (1152x2048, 327.76K)

I had never had a talk with a non blood related female
I never had a physical contact with a non blood related female

Have you never went to school?

>14yo
>go to a party
>my friends pressure me to ask a girl out
>dance with her
>"please if i don't kiss you my friends will laugh at me"
>she kinda eyes at my friends
>"ok no tongue"
>we kiss
>i put a lot of tongue
>we in there for like a good 2 minutes
>all my retard friends screaming WOOOOOOOOOO
>after that i go get something to drink and be cheered by the boys
now i feel fucking pathetic for being such a wimp to ask her that in that way

I did but I only said "hi" to a few girls, nothing more than that

One time a girl acknowledged my existence was pretty cool

You never had group projects?

I have but no girl ever wanted to join my group

You never got pushed into a random group? Never had a girl ask to sit with her because you were good at a subject? Never went to a girl's house to study?

>You never got pushed into a random group?
I don't recall being in a group that has a girl in it
>Never had a girl ask to sit with her because you were good at a subject?
iirc one time the teacher ordered a girl to sit next to me because she had no book, we just stayed silent the entire time, didn't say a single word
>Never went to a girl's house to study?
lol don't mock me senpai

I think you just don't remember your kid life.
>he never had a tomboy childhood friend
C'mon user

I had a girl admit she thought I was cute and she liked my personality when I actually talked and she she'd me her pantied ass and let me rub it for a bit til some people walked into the room (was during school) and we almost got caught. later she texted me a pic of her topless in a thong that was see thru and she just said im trusting you with this ok? please dont let me down.
so I never showed anyone that pic and eventually lost it when the phone died.
last time was we were hanging out one night and she said she was kinda horny and her nipples were kinda sore from her period and took her top off and asked me to suck on her tits for awhile.. so after about 30 mins on each tit she gave me a bj. it was te last time I saw her cuz she left for college a week later and I moved away for a job.
I never did get what her deal was with me because she's the only female to ever show interest in me in my entire life. im completely invisble to 99.9999% of females but her.

your story reminded me of something that happened to me a couple of years ago

>20yo in college
>be at party
>hanging out with a friend of mine who's a chadlite and this girl he knows who's cute
>we're all a bit drunk
>he tells her "want to kiss my friend user?"
>she agrees and we kiss on the lips
>it was my 1st kiss so it enchanted me a bit
>later at the party we met again
>tried talking to her and seeing if she wanted to hang out with me some time
>she refused
>clearly not into me
>later on my friend told me about how she kissed a bunch of guys at the party
>it really didn't mean much to her because she does it all of the time

suicidal thoughts increased a bit that night for me

Attached: 1620849662836.jpg (900x900, 51.32K)

Hooker gave me free night after paying the first one. Gives me discounts if I ever hit her up now. I usually hire a different ones on a rotation. I try to steer clear of that one now. She found out my earnings, and now I think she's trying to golddig

You probably looked desperate but damnnn your night went from being the man homie [50 cent reference] to pure rage

A girl spat in mouth one time, and some foid talked to me

you're probably right about me looking desperate, it fits me sadly, but what hurts the most is that this one kiss was probably one of my life's most important events, it was my 1st kiss afterall, and to her it meant literally nothing, it was just one more kiss in a night where she probably kissed a dozen guys, if we met again she wouldn't even recognize me, afterall the only reason we kissed was because my chadlite friend wanted it and she gave in, he's a good friend, but damn, we live in two completely different worlds.

saved me from an even bigger autist who thought I was his friend

I'm not sure I remember my first kiss, I think it was just an experiment with a girl my age.
Not sure if this is the one, but we decided to kiss and she just shoved her tongue in my mouth.

>What's the nicest thing a girl has ever done for you?
she offered to hug me
and then I punched her in the boobs (unintentionally because I wasn't looking) out of autism

Told me I was a "nice guy". Then proceeded to get fucked by some other guys.

Now this is what they all do really. I recall getting rejected by this girl I genuinely loved from the bottom of my heart, and when rejecting me she talked for so long about how I'm amazing, how I'm such a nice guy and would make any girl in the world happy, that any girl would be lucky to have a guy like me since most guys are jerks while I'm great, but still, the answer was an objective "No".

The fuck, life isn't like one of your cambodian flip books.

For my 30th birthday my ex arranged a few of my friends and my brothers to come over to my apartment for a weekend LAN party, and a money pool to get a flight ticket + event ticket to Krakow, Poland to watch the 2017 Intel Extreme Masters CS:GO Katowice tournament. We spent a week there in a big airBNB and I fucked her brains out daily.

We're back together again and her 30th is coming up next December, no idea what I'll get her.

Some girls decided to help me become a chad in highschool. Didn't work,

This is even crueler than straight up rejection.
They are so evil. They always play with us.