Pretend I'm retarded. How dumb of an idea is it to OMAD at picrel?

Pretend I'm retarded. How dumb of an idea is it to OMAD at picrel?

Lunch is $11.99 and dinner $15.99, but they literally have carved roast, steaks, fish, chicken and veggies. Everything a growing body needs.

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 13.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/n4FAyL43
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is absolute bottom of the barrel tier garbage that is on the cusp of being declared unfit for human consumption. You will literally give yourself cancer eating there on a regular basis.

Tbh I don’t know why more people in OMAD don’t do this.

Basically a buffet of seed oils and corn syrup. Its better in theory than in practice. Same with bulking at a Chinese buffet.

Sams club sells $50 worth of golden corral gift cards for $40.

Absolutely disgusting. Didn’t you see the video of the Golden Corral food sitting outside in the heat by the dumpsters in Florida cause they were cleaning or some shit so they put it outside? Absolutely garbage tier trash food. I can’t believe I used to eat there. And that’s not even to mention the disgusting degenerate finger suckers who go there and touch all the utensils and stick their fat sausage fingers in the chocolate fountain, or let their kids run around and touch the fucking food

goyslop

>carved roast, steaks, fish, chicken and veggies
Yes but you have to eat these *exclusively.* Their carvings are fine, good quality. They also have a guy there to serve it to you by hand. They want you to eat the cheap carbs on the sides. OP you have to go up to the steaknigger and the carvernigger and look him dead in the eye and tell him YOU WANT MORE FUCKING STEAK. They will try to shame you "Whoa buddy you sure you want more? Aren't you kind of... full? Eh?" Do NOT listen to them. They are gainz goblinz. Do NOT eat the slop carbs and ice creams.

Eat ONLY the STEAK and JOOCY CARVINGS. Pretend you're like Aladdin in the cave of wonders. You're surrounded by treasures that are worth nothing compared to the lamp.

>golden corral
just don't unless you live in a 100% white area and even then I wouldn't

GC is the Little Caesars or Subway of buffet chains. Nobody with an inking of self respect should ever be seen there.

>just don't unless you live in a 100% white area
Why not?

ask me how i know you are fat?

Golden Corral is for poor people ffs

Because browns are usually worse at food service

Attached: 1652815904311.png (345x470, 103.9K)

I’m on that grind tho. How tf Imma supposed to stack dat green if I aint eatting cheep

pastebin.com/n4FAyL43
No, it's because poor browns/niggers are usually more unsanitary than poor whites

>No, it's because poor browns/niggers are usually more unsanitary than poor whites
Well yes that fell under being worse at food service in my shitbrain, though I completely agree

There was a gigantic fight at a nearby golden corral that made national news a few months back here, Philly area.

>philly
>brawl at [x place]

Yup. Very culturally enriched here, it’s fun

If you can afford $15 a day lunch bill then buffetmaxxing is the key. Fuck cooking. Maybe not Golden Coral though I'd go somewhere with sushi.
>oooh nooo they don't cook it in beef tallow naturally sourced from whole foods
Kill yourself, dyel.
>ooooh the people are touching the food waaaa
I thought we were lifters. Not a bunch of chemotherapy patients.

>bitching about little caesars
Are you are a white woman?

Highest test post on this board

Dangerously based