You may not believe it, but women do infact hate each other to the very core

You may not believe it, but women do infact hate each other to the very core.

They KNOW they can manipulate men as we want their bodies and so she can string him along with no carrot at the end of the stick

But with a woman, unless she's gay, has nothing she can use to manipulate another woman out of something. Women know each other's tricks like Aizen does everyone around him at the time in bleach.

They simply know what other women will do ahead of time and that's why they hate each other so much. From men's perspective, most of us don't understand why they hate each other until we fully interact with women in both professional and personal life and on an intimate, sexual level.

Attached: 1639577814835.png (746x592, 620.19K)

I can smell your autism from the characters you clacked onto your keyboard.

Jokes on you, i'm straight but can't be manipulated.

i can smell ur stank blue waffle roast beef gash from here

This is absolutely wrong. It is men who hate each other. Women always support and they are solidarity with each other.

Just start talking to women about the relationships between women and men and bring up some example. Let's say there is some dispute between the men and the woman.

All women will go on the side of a woman in the relationship.
While almost all of the men will not support the guy and go on his side. They will also support and back up the female in the example relationship.

try harder faggot , next time

Attached: lqb.jpg (600x600, 18.88K)

The sisterhood doesn't mean anything they still hate each other. Men just don't hide it because we can just fight.

Men often have better relationships than women on a deeper level. For women it's on the surface better, but there is so much retarded drama and so much backstabbing.
Guys have friends that they stick with, girls usually dont. In high school, some girls used to sit at my math table, and the amount of gossip i heard was absurd

Men are told to be stoid and very detached from the situation, while not expressing emotion, but in reality, are intimate in private usually. For women it's the opposite, they are told to be kind and compassionate to everyone, but in private aren't

>You may not believe it, but women do infact hate each other

Why would I not believe this? I have seen it happen a million times in real life. Women are vicious and utterly without mercy

This is not true. Only degenerates hate. Hate is for degenerates.

Attached: 3zcAcY0.jpg (720x720, 42.45K)

>Men are told to be stoid and very detached from the situation, while not expressing emotion, but in reality, are intimate in private usually. For women it's the opposite, they are told to be kind and compassionate to everyone, but in private aren't

That's very well put, cheers

Attached: 1625308344749.jpg (334x506, 29.4K)

She was way cuter before, i dont understand the ethnic women obsession with wanting to have white skin.

Attached: 1681F400-BC7B-408F-B837-FDC30A6377C9.gif (520x520, 11.34K)

She has cleaner looking skin on the right. She should still use makeup, but only something that matches her natural skin tone.

She only looks cleaner because she has no oil on her skin, besides that her face has no pimples on or blackheads, she looks like an actual human bean instead if a barbie doll.

Attached: D9F85987-4286-422F-998D-458782565B90.jpg (736x736, 55.07K)

Literally 9 shades lighter wtf happened? Skin bleaching?

Women also hate men they know they cannot manipulate, especially if the man is ugly. I lost count at how many women initially tried to be nice to me to get me to do something, and then treated me like I didn't exist when I told them to stop doing that.

Her teeth look so whitewhite

>Terrible close up shot with bad lighting and no make up on the left
>Full on make up shot with perfect lighting on the right
>acts like she magically turned into a prettier person

What the hell is that tweet even supposed to mean?

Attached: 1632655198151.jpg (383x637, 82.65K)

How did her skin get so much lighter?

this user gets it

but none of that changes anytihng for males OP
you are basically flirting with gay teritory

she bought an adobe subscription

>You may not believe it, but women do infact hate each other to the very core.

thats common knowledge if you've ever talked to a female. its pretty fucked up too, they discriminate against each other for ANYTHING at all. its not outright physical bullying like with men though, its always passive aggressive stuff built over time.

Even dark skinned people admit whiter is better