What even is keto? Is it a carnivore diet? I just like to eat steak and veggies and I drank a gallon of raw milk a day

What even is keto? Is it a carnivore diet? I just like to eat steak and veggies and I drank a gallon of raw milk a day.

Attached: inuit.jpg (382x300, 21.42K)

Ok so not vegan

What is keto? Please. Google yielded zero answers.

It's getting your body in ketosis. It's that simple. There's many way to do it and it really doesn't matter how as long as you are in ketosis.

It's everything to me. It's the reason I wake up every day. It's the greatest diet of all time. Reddit told me so. Check out my favorite YouTube informer who agrees with me. It's why I post here 17 hours per day!
Raw milk
Seed oils bad
Carnivore!
Goyslop
FUCKING VEGAAAAANS
Sv3ridg!
Reddit is based!

Attached: 6gzp28.jpg (500x535, 62.19K)

What the fuck is ketosis? Why does someone named 'ketoschizo' keep saying I go onto Reddit and I smell like shit? I just like meat and milk.

people like this are unironically more cringe and autistic than ketards

What is wrong with less processed or 'raw' foods?

You are clearly vegans, fuck off you shills

professional freetime waster

this guy looked at some electronic scribbles someone across the globe wrote one day and took it so hard up the ass he had to make a comedy routine to patronize anyone who mentions sound bad. most of the people this guy replies to don't even mention keto, they just talk about meatier dieting.

you know exactly what the keto diet is, and you need commit suicide for your disingenuous bait posting

just finished eating chicken, but it’s cute that you unironically think calling someone “vegan” is an insult
keep coping fatty

So you think veganism is better than a more carnivorous leaning diet?

Make a reddit account and debate me you pussy, see how strong you are when you're not hiding behind an anonymous username! My keto Brothers will defend me until you're beaten to a pulp you fucking VEGAN

I FUCKING DON'T NIGGER, GOOGLE DIDNT TELL ME SHIT

All I got was 'high protein, high fat, low carb"

someone get the hook and yank this guy off the stage, i want a refund.

lmao he’s being IRONIC you stupid newfag. This is what happens on this board in every fucking diet based thread, if you mention vegetables or grains a bunch a fat fucking faggots start calling you a vegan and ranting about seed oils.

the irony isn't funny, no matter the level. if he made fun of something like powerlifting or something that people actually gave a shit or already knew was a scam it would be slightly funnier

is this why white men smell so rancid like rotten cheese?

To put it simply, ketosis is when your body starts burning fat as it’s main fuel source. Keto isn’t the only way to achieve ketosis, if you don’t eat for a certain period of time your body will go into ketosis, your body usually uses carbs as it’s main fuel source, so the idea behind the keto diet is that you cut out all carbs and eat more fat then you usually would which causes your body to go into a state of ketosis and burn fat faster
Contrary to what tons of people on Any Forums will tell you it does work, but it has its drawbacks, for one you’ll lose muscle mass if you cut out carbs, secondly you’ll need to compensate for the loss of micronutrients and fiber from not eating carbs by eating tons of vegetables, and finally it’s super restrictive, people will tell you “you can eat so much more food on keto than on other diets because you can eat cheese, bacon, chicken wings, etc. but you don’t realize how many things have carbs in them until you cut them out of your diet, you can’t have anything made with flour as well as potatoes, any starchy vegetable, almost everything with sugar, most fruits, etc.
I did strict keto when I was still skinny fat during the lockdown while gyms were closed and lost about 30lbs, it works but it sucks and I wouldn’t have done it if I had muscle. A lot of ppl on Any Forums shit on keto because at some point it got popular and fat reddiors picked it up and started gorging themselves on butter and bacon and basically made keto look like a meme diet. but it does work, pro bodybuilders have been doing it for decades, I remember I saw a video of zyzz talking about how he was doing keto to cut for a competition (roiders don’t lose muscle on keto). Even though it worked for me, I would recommend doing cico or fasting before keto desu

you can do vegetarian or vegan keto, just don't eat carbs