Idgaf you are exhausted and sleepy, I am pumping harder as soon as you lay down to sleep

>Idgaf you are exhausted and sleepy, I am pumping harder as soon as you lay down to sleep
Someone care to explain this bullshit without saying "u r anxious bro"?

Attached: 340087550.jpg (1200x1200, 106.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sleepfoundation.org/sleep-apnea/orthopnea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

too much iodine is fucking up your thyroid gland and it will slowly kill you. enjoy.

>he got the vax

legit this was my experience too

your sixth sense, you’re being watched by something close by. had it happen to me a few months ago- trying to sleep, but it felt like I was being watched from both sides of the bed, by six things; and no matter which way I turned I felt slowly burning into me. genuinely thought about going downstairs and sleeping on the couch

That's not a good sign OP

sleepfoundation.org/sleep-apnea/orthopnea

Did you eat a lot before sleeping?

Changes in blood pressure when you change your position result in a temporary sensation of heart pounding. Pretty normal OP. See your doctor if you experience unusual shortness of breath when exercising or chest pains on exertion.

>t. cardiac nurse

u r anxious bro
I've got no other input cause this doesn't happen to me. Sorry brah

I try to eat in the afternoon to have at least 6 hours buffertime before I go to bed

That is spooky, but I believe good watchers have my ass covered too
I have to sleep with my neck in a wide angle to be able to breathe. It is not that though

For me it lasts for hours, I just spend some hours doing something else. Result? Poor sleep schedule. Otherwise I am healthy

I usually do not let people inject unknown substances in my veins

>I try to eat in the afternoon to have at least 6 hours buffertime before I go to bed
So it's not that I suppose. If I eat a lot before bed I notice my heart really pounding

melatonin, use night mode to reduce blue light when your on the computer at night, or even better, just read a book.

Exercising daily is the only way i can pass out.

fake and gay

cut back on caffeine. trust me on this one.

do you take any sort of stimulants near bed time (coffee, nicotine, etc)? my resting hr randomly crept up to 90 over the past year and I experienced the same pounding while lying down.

eliminated nicotine (cigs, then ecigs, then lozenges, now nothing) which reduced my rhr by 10 bpm. eliminated caffeine and dropped to 70 bpm awake, 60 sleeping.

>millions of people suffering from yashimoto alone
>millions more suffering from similar symptoms but can't be diagnosed
and only because the jews are forcing iodine into everything. ever wondered why today a huge proportion of men is fat, loses their hair, is emotional unstable etc?

Because of sugar in everything, processed food, and even food like basic chicken breast have much higher number of fat, and modern world and infrastructures stresses us while cutting our link to nature?

Try intermittent fasting and cutting out carbs for a week.

They are injected into the muscle but it spreads everywhere anyway.

>Try this diet that will shoot up your cortisol to astronomical levels goy. When we get in power we're just going to hunt all of you ketolards down and kill you dawg.

Attached: 3463 - a56437012969dcf8f484497e10e2ed55.png (480x640, 468.74K)

it get the same thing, almost exclusively after a long day/night at work. so it must be stress related.
>oh, I see you're really sore and exhausted from a long day at work. here, let me make sure you can't get restorative sleep by upping your heart rate and making you think about work non-stop

The body cam be amazing, but also pants on head retarded. or maybe we just haven't full evolved to cope with the modern world?

Ask yourself this. Is it the fact that your heart is beating a little faster that's preventing you from falling asleep? Or is it the thoughts you're attaching to this physical feeling that make it harder to sleep? The truth is, you may never get a conclusive answer as to why it's happening. Although
it is probably anxiety, and what I wrote above is how to de\al with it. Attach no thoughts or asusmptions to why your heart is beating. Then you won't fear it or obsess over it. Then you'll probably be able to think about something else until you drift off.