Making some Cheetos Mac and Cheese. Anyone try this yet?

Making some Cheetos Mac and Cheese. Anyone try this yet?

Attached: 81b54cd3-dd64-45d3-b190-d458ed25786b.f7bdd727779f194da43608aaa55b35b6.jpg (3000x3000, 936.45K)

I haven't tried the regular. The Jalapeno is really good, and the flaming hot on the stove is alright. The flaming hot in the microwaveable cups is garbage though. Beware, this'll stain your bowls if you don't wash it out in a reasonable time.

Interesting weird food choice. Personally, I enjoy a good bowl of cocoa charms. But no, I haven't tried it, but tell me how it goes!

Attached: BeautyInItsPurestForm.jpg (600x450, 66.75K)

Jalapeno is fucking good. The original is kinda 'meh' literally just tastes like original cheetos. Make sure to get stoned before you dig in

Goyim chemical waste poisoning you
So eating stupid shit retards

We're all gonna die. I doubt you eat fully healthy

HEAVY cheetos aroma. Very pleasantly surprised.

Attached: cheeto mac.jpg (1512x2016, 1.14M)

Looking good user! It looks like the regular is going to have that unnaturally vibrant color like the flaming hot (nothing to be consumed should be that red). Tell us how it is!

Those noodles are upsetting me. Why didn't they just use elbow?

Mild cheetos flavor but very cheesy
Not like licking your fingers after eating cheetos but a decent mac and cheese

Attached: cheetos 2.jpg (1512x2016, 1016.2K)

I notice a cheetos after taste too

So is it like a cheesier regular mac & cheese?
Rate it 1-10

For whatever reason I don't like them. They do taste exactly like Cheetos though.
I much prefer sprinkling crushed Cheetos over regular mac and cheese.

they alright 6/10. I like the cups a bit better

actually im gonna correct myself and give the cups a rating. 8/10 compared to similar products

Attached: CheetosBoldCheesyMacNCheeseCups.jpg (600x600, 67.75K)

You're telling me the CUPS got 2 whole points higher than the stovetop? Do you doctor them at all, or add milk or something?

im thinking he adds milk cuz no way the cup ones are that good.

That sounds aggressively disgusting.

Mac n cheese by itself is kind of lame
Add extra butter, salt and pepper, MSG if you really want to, then a bunch of real cheese. Bacon or some other thinly sliced red meat goes great as well

You Americans are sick fucks.

I tried the flaming hot version and I'm not kidding when I say I shit myself after. It was like liquid shit.

Yes the jalapeno one was really good. I tried the flaming hot red one and it was just "ok". Neither of them exceeded a rating of 6/10. I'd rather have kraft or even walmart brand mac and cheese