I gotta eat sooooogar!

You're not 5 years old, stop eating that crap.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao

Attached: SOOGARRR.png (1261x601, 280.73K)

More tricks and tips over on the official home of ketogenic diets: reddit.com
See you there homeboy!

for once ketoschizo is b-b-based?!

Baldcels iffy uh. Ketards can't get stiffy uh.

LAAARD GAAAANG

>wonders why the moobs wont go away
Soi and other SNEED oils. Here's the ingredients list for one of the most popular varieties of potato chips in the USA (Ruffles sour cream and cheddar). Second ingredient is SNEED oils. Take a look at the isoflavone content of soibean oil. Extremely high concentrations of isoflavones remain in the oil. Now imagine sitting there and being a general fatty and going through idk half a bag of these things. Congratulations you've exceeded the isoflavone consumption of someone who drinks liters of soimilk per day just from a bag of chips.

Attached: ruffles ingredients.jpg (802x408, 61.66K)

sneed goyls are straight up trash

Here's the most popular brand of potato chips in the USA, Lay's classic. 3 ingredients, simple right? Well they've got SNEED oils too

Attached: lays.jpg (1057x741, 85.98K)

In the UK, fattest nation in Europe with an overweight rate of over 60%, PepsiCo owns Walker's. They don't have soi or corn oil but instead use other readily available SNEED oils.

Attached: walkers sneed oils.jpg (850x622, 48.47K)

I just ate a bowl of captain crunch for a late night snack (Not a meal, doesn't count).
Suck my balls.

>resting heart rate 150/90
lolwat

I drink 1-2 liters of soda every single day for the last year and possibly last 10 years

And I weight like 50 kilos, I also sit on my pc 12-16 hours, I go for walks daily

I feel like sugar gets transformed into energy, I dont have a belly fat

I dont eat too much sugar as it is sometimes uncessesary and I find it disgusting, I only drink when I need energy

Attached: 534532342342.png (641x116, 4.38K)

Giving sugar to a 5 year old is child abuse

I guess I also dont overload my liver as I drink 1-2 cups of soda per 2-6 hours along with a ton of water

crown this man

Maybe I need to check my liver and change my diet to fruit juice intstead of soda

I mostly do it to keep high energy and I mean mental energy, I usually perform at the top 1% to 0.001% of everything I do

Needless to say the only thing I do is game on my PC, Im just better than the bast majority and sugar is an easy cheap source of energy

Attached: 1655274264481.jpg (1234x1070, 86.88K)

vast*

*blood pressure

it's whatever

>sugar is le hecking bad because globohomo says so
>listening to amerimutts at all
lmao, keep coping obese mutts, i will keep eating sugar and staying leaner than you

You're not english are you?

Attached: euro overweight.jpg (906x972, 86.36K)

Can you explain the mechanism by which seed oils cause moobs? I'm pretty sure that's not a real issue.