Why does every robot seem to have blue eyes?

Why does every robot seem to have blue eyes?

Is blue the robot eye colour?

Attached: bloo.png (74x49, 9.03K)

No mine are green-grey you stupid cupid

One form of robot is a nerdy White kid but most here are brown eyed mutts I think

>Is blue the robot eye colour?
Not at all. There's tons of normalfags, Chads and Stacies with blue eyes.

I have dark brown eyes and I hate them; easily the most boring eye color.

Mine are kinda green. My eyes might be the only nice thing about me, now that I think about it.

Nope, green reporting in.

blue eyes fags just love bringing it up. They're the vegans of iris colour

Nah, somehow rolled green as an asian.
This user has the right of it. Blue occurs mostly in whites and most of the incel community is white so a board for incels will naturally be high in white males and so blue eyes will have some decent prevalence.

>most of the incel community is white
Sure Tenda

most of us are white. i have light green eyes. other communities probably have their own forums where they speak their own language but inceldom is universal.

According to government gathered statistics its majority white. Makes sense, too. Inceldom directly coincides with lower income and whites make up the vast majority of those living under the poverty line. There's other unfortunate correlations but let's not get tangled up in that.

Shiteyed people are too ashamed to post them, so you get a selection effect.

It's always someone with blue eyes that starts these threads.
Autism.

Attached: 20210416_073911.jpg (4454x915, 463.7K)

>blue
>brown
>green
Imagine not having black eyes like a chad. I win staring contests with the sun.

Attached: 192uebd9cuw.jpg (1245x641, 412.8K)

I have very dark eyes and my eyes can't handle sunlight too well.

that is kind of terrifying but also badass

you can intimidationmaxx

Black eyes are disturbing

Honestly, it's all a genetic crapshoot because of how many genes factor into it all. All the iris does is filter out excess UV so your eye takes less damage over your lifetime the darker your eyes are. This is why the lighter the eye color the more common the occurence of visual acuity loss as you age and why they have higher rates of eye disease as blue eyes come from a lack of melanin in the iris that would have otherwise filtered the damaging UV before it did it's work.
Actual night and day vision acuity and recovery times are just grab bag genetics and almost solely the realm of your retina and it's ability and speed to regenerate photobleached rhodopsin after light exposure. The average is 30 minuted but plenty have higher and lower recovery rates just like plenty also have some differences in how quickly that photo bleaching occurs.
Lower rates and slower photo bleaching means your night vision pops up faster and you lose less of it when exposed to lights in dark environments and likewise means that your vision in bright light like daylight is less likely to be whited out.
The reverse is true for those with higher rates and faster photo bleaching which leads to longer times for night vision to pop up and it's more sensitive to being lost when exposed to lights in the dark and you now are more likely to struggle with bright light like daylight overwhelming your vision.
Irises translucency or lack thereof does very little to positively or negatively impact this.

Do asian eyes really? Are you just a lizard person in disguise? I refuse to believe this isn't photoshop.

Why did you shave your eyelashes?

Brown eyed robot here.

Attached: file.png (640x774, 431.72K)

blue eyed aryan robot here

Attached: file.png (320x602, 193.63K)