Daily reminder that low bar squats are the superior squatting form...

Daily reminder that low bar squats are the superior squatting form, especially for those of us that have long legs and short torsos like me. And this is not because it allows me to squat more weight for my ego, it’s because it involves more muscle mass and is a more complete lower body exercise. Arguably, the low bar squat is all one needs to effectively build their lower body. It works the entire posterior chain as well as the quads, and calves isometrically. And yes, a more horizontal torso is fine and for long legs and short torso.

Attached: F04B5B8B-CD2A-4B5D-9820-4DE2CAAE99DF.jpg (750x539, 113.32K)

And not a single fuck was given by anyone.

HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK] squats > all

Except for you who bumped my thread you dumb fucking nigger. So thank you

Asian women are in fact built4BWC

Attached: 875AB21E-2C4D-4136-AA59-7C19A0208BC1.jpg (716x1024, 79.46K)

bumpity bump BWC

>jap twins

Jesus

Attached: 273918254_1022258225022198_1366606805865360982_n.jpg (1440x1440, 261.71K)

unfathomably kawaii

Asian women are amazing.
HWC and cute Asians is the ultimate pairing

It really is, and the dating and marriage stats prove it. WMAF is a super common interracial pairing.

based lowbar squatter asian enjoyer

As a huwhite man, I am entitled to marrying kawaii Japanese twins.

Sorry, but I just don't see how, like, 2 inches of distance can make that much of a difference. I mean, I just squat kinda neutral...

you're a bitch if you don't squat high bar atg.

It depends on your proportions. But I’m general low bar involves your posterior chain more while still hitting quads.

retard. Try doing that with a 36” inseam and a short torso

> especially for those of us that have long legs and short torsos like me
Good to know. thanks, tallbro

Attached: E0DB3D04-B2AF-439F-BA64-9797FF31D4F6.jpg (940x675, 149.89K)

daily reminder that who gives a shit. everyone is going to squat different low bar or not.

Highbar is probably healthier longterm since it's less pressure on the lower back, which lots of tall people already struggle to keep healthy.

I give a shit. If you have extreme proportions then one will usually be much more comfortable than the other. My legs are ridiculously long and I have a short torso. Front squats are near impossible and high bar is uncomfortable.

>yellow fever incel
>squats low bar
Lol fucking loser

>be me
>short torso
>long limbs
>still squat highbar
Just work on your hips and dorsiflexion bro, thats literally all there is to it