Why do you walk with satan instead of god?

why do you walk with satan instead of god?

Attached: AF6C6D81-5168-4935-B6D1-5997E02DA25B.jpg (1125x1585, 1.56M)

i dont know anything about satan, and i dont know how i can discern anything about satan, considering i dont believe in revelatory religions

I was born into this life genetically destined to be a monster. There is no place in heaven for people like me. Imagine, a ugly fucker that spent his life depressed entering heaven, does that sound right to you?

Attached: tio.gif (328x254, 278.68K)

2 sides of the same coin, just like my balls and uhhh i love cumming

Simply, you made one mistake. And that was giving Eve free will

Attached: 1_Ggyg0jI.jpg (600x750, 50.91K)

God's offer is a peace which lies beyond a mountain of suffering, it seems too distant to reach. Many times have I traveled the path and turned back when no end was in sight.
I don't like living in sin, but it's the best it seems I can do.

Yes lol, youre exactly what God would want, go ahead user take the heaven pill, be with jesus

It's only because God let's too many assholes to do what they and I've always noticed that I'm different from the others since I was too honest with people at certain times. Really, I just don't understand how some of these people operate.

Attached: dylank.jpg (640x621, 76.32K)

user continue the right path, in the end its worth it when youre face to face with him and be at peace and no more worries

i walk with my feet because both satan and god doesn't exist.

I stand in solidarity with the souls tortured for eternity at the whim of a tyrant deity. I could not be happy in heaven knowing anybody was tortured for literal eternity fir a finite crime.
also I'd rather be annihilated than be inmortal.

don't have to believe it to act it out and be punished. you will regardless of your beliefs.

so vanity is what drives you to the serpent. and heaven and hell aren't literal afterlives. they're modes of existing, places to inhabit mentally. just like god isn't a person. he's the conceptualization of the force of fate and how reality punishes certain actions and mentalities while rewarding others.

Attached: 3083B2EC-6D56-45BA-9161-F4D260277E4C.jpg (2048x1536, 691.63K)

Idk it's a steep promise user.
I consider myself a man of faith in the sense I have an unshakable intuition and rational sense that God exists, it just seems so fruitless sometimes to pursue him. You can't blame me for falling.

>how reality punishes certain actions and mentalities while rewarding others.
I haven't found a religion that aligns with that statement.

most of them do. they're not going to say it explicitly because it's all in personified metaphor. partly because it's much simpler to just imagine a man in our imagine doing all this. faceless reality doesn't work too well in that place, it's cold and doesn't make sense, so it's not thought of that way.

you are quite literally cain from the cain and able story. jealous your actions are not rewarded while those you view as less noble are rewarded. you should investigate this "honestly" you speak of because maybe it is not as virtuous as you believe.

>I stand in solidarity with the souls tortured for eternity at the whim of a tyrant deity.
not OP but that's fuckin retarded dude.
If you're gonna admit God is author of all reality you aren't serving a greater good, some nobler idea by siding with the damned. God is the author of the good nigga. You're evil nigga! You' suck!!

I only walk alone.

>Why do you walk with an archon instead of the demiurge
Trick question. Both answers are wrong.

Attached: Colored_Demiurge.jpg (1000x1472, 171.49K)

I don't walk with either, fuck them both and fuck religion in general. I didn't ask for any of this shit. If god is real he's either a careless asshole or a sadistic prick. Free will is dumb af and the shit people spout makes zero sense. If god is all knowing and there's a divine plan, then I guess that means most people are just destined to burn in hell, so what was the point in giving free will? Guess I'm going to hell for being skeptical, wow god sure does "love" me to demand I believe in someone who refuses to prove they exist, on top of all the bullshit I've dealt with my entire life, whole lotta love for me, huh? Kids starving to death and getting raped around the world and used as soldiers - that's all just part of the divine plan, right? Your pussy got destroyed by your uncle when you were an infant? "Haha just trust the plan." All this pain and misery that spreads and all the people that get away with bringing suffering to others? "It's just a test of your faith bro lol". People born with diseases that bring them agony since the beginning, they just have to deal with it - can't mercy kill themselves or be mercy killed, "Just gotta soak it up buttercup." Yeah nah.

I wish the walk with the lord but I find it so hard to find him, my life is getting worse. I've heard that strongest soldier hardest battles thing but it's getting so hard not to just off myself.

Help me believe

Attached: 1643756102522.jpg (687x666, 44.07K)