Friendly reminder to never open up to a woman. They will ghost you and hate you if you do

Friendly reminder to never open up to a woman. They will ghost you and hate you if you do.

Attached: mfw third leadership race in 6 years.png (871x867, 1.22M)

"Opening up" is a stupid fairytale movie trope. In real life it's inconsiderate to unload your weird depressed resentment and insecurities on people. You have to bring something positive to the table to make them want to stay, not just whining about how you suck, but want to find someone who will like you for you anyway.

Understandable.
Nothing else shall be said.

It might help if the root of your problems were normal and not being a schizoid who spent his teenage years watching gore videos and jacking off.

What does opening up mean? I told her about my depression that I beat, my virginity, my trauma. The only real thing I haven't done is cry but I rarely can do it when appropriate anymore.

can confirm. she actually came back year later after she forgot.

ok, but what if the man opens up about trying to fuck his dog multiple times in the past?

it's so fucking jover for me bros. i literally quit relationships because of it

>be normal schizo teenage years best life no pron ree

Attached: trying too hard.jpg (625x626, 39.77K)

Bruh they want emotional connection. Just don't cry and bitch about shit. If you've got a problem you tell them, and try to fix it

>If you've got a problem you tell them, and try to fix it
So the women doesn't actually help you in any way?

>So the women doesn't actually help you in any way?
Some women do user. You just have to find the right one.

They may want to help, but if you do nothing about it it usually gets to them

women you can open up to
>middle aged women at bars
>prostitutes
that's literally it
but it's cool because they can open up to you too
normies are fake
normals are closed
normies are evil

and did your dumb ass take her back?

Women don't want to deal with your shit, they want you to deal with Their shit. CBA dealing with anyone's shit but my own, till I have kids I don't want to have to treat a girl like one.

Nope, they only care about what you can do for them and how you make them feel. Get some homies if you actually need real people in your life.

I've come to the conclusion that women are simply incapable of love.

5 relationships so far, and not a single woman I been with was loyal. If I left town for 2 weeks or something they would cheat, and I'd find out later through the grapevine that she cheated (people can't resist gossiping about that kind of thing).

Women also don't really care about your problems. If you start sharing your real feelings and insecurities with a woman, it will dry up her pussy like the Sahara desert and she will stop you like a hot potato. Only women are allowed to be emotional in a relationship. Men are expected to handle her problems. If you can't maintain the front of being a strong stoic provider and protector, she will almost immediately begin to lose interest in you.

Men give love, women recieve love, and they do favors in return for that love.

Attached: FB_IMG_1632118741824.jpg (1080x917, 94.72K)

What are you talking about? I talk with my sister every single day

Not true for all girls, but true for 50+% of them desu. Also helps if you're good looking itt. Clown world man fuck

Not true, I am in love with the guy who I became friends with and who opened about his problems with me. I am just trying to take the courage and confess to him

Pretty much this. I opened up to three girls, two fucked me over, the third has been my gf for 5 years now