Where lies the perfect middle ground between looking like two retarded meathead...

Where lies the perfect middle ground between looking like two retarded meathead, bloated juicers like pic related or completely gymceled nattys like pic below?

Attached: 21yearsoldLMAo.jpg (1280x720, 123.39K)

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 116.84K)

My physique

Attached: 6702ECFB-47BC-4DF0-9309-97924F311F8E.jpg (1536x2048, 226.65K)

Nattys start to look ridiculous when they get too big. Alex doesnt have a big frame, sure, but he has a lot of muscle and in a relaxed state a lot of muscle just looks like bloat

Attached: efefewf.jpg (1143x773, 83.19K)

red shirt guy looks good

This looks cool though

Yeah I put it there because its unironically a natty ideal physique

A lot of it is bloat. He's not particularly cut or dry

These guys both look really good user. Guy on the right needs a better barber though.

these niggers look like theyre in their 30s but I have a feeling theyre a bunch of roided faggots who are much younger

He wasn't natty for this role

>in a relaxed state a lot of muscle just looks like bloat
only when are natty

sauce gives vascularity, hardness, and definition you can never have at any bodyfat when natty

classic bodybuilding. it's the tren and growth hormone that cause modern juicers to look so gross. run simple cycles at moderate doses and train like crazy and you'll achieve Greek God mode

Attached: 812wtYImb0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1194x1500, 132.11K)

anyone else think this dude looks goofy as fuck? what the fuck are these clothes man

Attached: dsqsssssss.png (469x531, 297.74K)

Dtren without a doubt posts here, he's probably in this thread. He was a leddit /r/steroids microceleb before he got famous on Tik Tok, so he's not a normie, and he's posted shit about his "aryan genetics", so he must be influenced by this corner of the internet. Also he's weird and has no friends so yeah definitely a fitizen

He's just a DYEL with a good frame lmao

ambatakum

he looks handsome and make 97.3% of girls feel inadequate because he got more chest and ass while having a thinner waist than them. It's too bad he is short or he would have been a giga chad.

>arm mogging a guy 5 inches taller in both size and leanness
That's what happens when you stay 80kg for years and can't bench lmao3pl8.
Kingjugate enjoyers literally cannot lose.

man talked about gassing nattys in a video lmao. 100% browses.

i think its impossible to get too big as a natty.