Why yes, I use a MacBook, how could you tell?

>why yes, I use a MacBook, how could you tell?

Attached: D6CA50B3-381B-4FD8-BDFC-94DA16690546.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

you shouldn't lurked for 2 more years and then made a thread bro

>not MacBook Pro

Attached: soy smug.jpg (556x544, 61.31K)

>of course I use a Thinkpad workstation laptop and have never coded, content created, or drafted in my entire fucking life

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (268x268, 11.38K)

i have been active on this board for 6 years faggot

a likely story user
and that comment sounds a bit like a floundering attempt at good matured ribbing that you heard they do on the 4chans
maybe 3 years of lurking needed

believe what you want, but ive been here since 2016 lol.

>2016
next you'll be coming up with donald blumpf jokes
i get the feel you're a fast learner and can give as good as you take among the anime boards
i'm here wondering what your next jab or wisecrack will be...i'm kind of on the defense... maybe playing it fast and loose is typical of your style user. a maverick of sorts.. may very well be the case
Like Tom Cruise in Days ofThunder

Attached: 53453454354455.jpg (300x168, 5.99K)

2016 is a newfag, newfag. "bro based stickman maga sjw fail pepe reee Any Forums!"
ask me how i know you were subscribed to Lauren Southern and that tranny Blaire White.

Don't actually because i'm hiding this thread.

if any post gets to be a quote from this page it has to be this

Jesus. You are so fucking obnoxious. I get you think you're employing clever, witty and acerbic banter but everything you type just reads like someone who is actively undergoing a lobotomy typed it.

ladies and gents i give you user
>Jesus. You are so fucking obnoxious I get you think you're employing clever, witty and acerbic banter but everything you type just reads like someone who is actively undergoing a lobotomy typed it.
ouch. felt the full force of that one, truly busting my chops like someone who knows their way around a message board or two
is it time for a new thread with this sort of momentum?

Sorry. I meant to type Leappad.

>he ran away
Coward

BASED
remember when macbooks were hip af?

You really are a genius, aren't you? The next fucking Newton. Jee whiz, an exaggerated observation of my post? My god. Post a fucking frog next. You mock people for trying to assimilate into boardculture when you're the one trying the hardest out of them all. I envy everyone that has not had the chance to speak to you.

user, as soon as I read your post, I was immediately reminded of Robert Kirkman's graphic novel "Fire Power"? Why? because I find myself in the midst of a Flame War against a seemingly super human opponent.
Do you find it helps to put music on in the background while you're beating up on anons on the forums like this? Turn up the volume on the headphones while you turn up the heat?

Attached: 3242342343245.jpg (832x1280, 514.83K)

Lol you're such a faggot, grow up you newfag. 2016? The user you're raging against is right lol you're just a crying poseur who's been lurking for ''6 years'' apparently without developing any sort of thick skin.

Yeah, okay, bub.
You should consider getting a personality. Reading your posts tells the tale of someone obsessed with verbally dominating random faceless people on the net. Kill yourself, my friend.

Attached: unknown.png (1285x123, 14.17K)

my imperfect score doesnt make you less of a poseur ya fuckin retard kek

I'm not making any claims here. I just found out what Any Forums was a week ago. I didn't know R9K was a thing till 4 hours past. Fuck off.

Is it a crime to mock retards in this day and age? Are you getting defensive on behalf of your verbose friend because you're intellectually deficient, too? Trying to compensate somehow? Bawl. Your tears fuel my hatred of your ilk

>Reading your posts tells the tale of someone obsessed with verbally dominating random faceless people on the net.
One more quick question whilst I try to dodge your blows, do you tend to use a punch bag for post-forum wind downs or does your wall look a bit like pic rel? Probably the latter right? That is truly not giving a fuck, as I would expect from sparring with such a maverick. Myself? No where near that level.

Attached: 53476737446884.jpg (618x824, 40.7K)

ncie thread user sasuga