How hungry are you??

maybe rate your hunger on a 1-10 scale, or talk about what you ate today and why.

how did it taste

Attached: 7711566e4148a74127face39a4f931fd49-lana-del-rey.jpg (2670x4000, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPusf0HDMro&ab_channel=TinyCakes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just ate a baked potato and it was pretty good. I ate it because I am poor and potatoes are cheap

let me guess, you're either obese or anorexic with an eating disorder

Why the fuck do you keep making threads you insane vaxxmaxxed roast, Jesus Christ. Your eggs are rotten and your womb is barren.

yeah potatoes are cheap. bananas, too. also rice.

what did you put on it.

stfu

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76.18K)

No. Your milk is spoiled in the breast.

>what did you put on it.

I just lightly seasoned it with some random herbs

k.

yeah that's super frugal. potatoes are actually amazing. is that all you ate today?

Attached: 119405c793245ac3-335b3fcca82c-MWNEWS-Depression-Jan-2016.gif (600x356, 26.78K)

probably like a 5/10 hungry, had some baked chicken and green beans this morning
youre probably giving in too easily, at some point it gets easier to fast, in my experience its right around 48-60hrs

she's some "proana" retard that's been spamming Any Forums for the past little while hoping that attentionwhoring here will take her mind off of food. possibly one of the saddest types of people you could ever meet. hitler was right about the mentally ill.

>Why the fuck do you keep making threads you insane vaxxmaxxed roast, Jesus Christ. Your eggs are rotten and your womb is barren.

love you guys sometimes, thanks for the laugh

Attached: 1525602411199.jpg (251x251, 35.83K)

0/10 i am full. at a lot today, maybe 300 of potato chips, half an avocado, fat vegetable wrap from subway with extra olives, 50g peanut butter on a green apple, some walnuts, almonds, and cashews.

Attached: 28B3C36F-D15C-4BA4-8FDE-96264F90DD73-2.gif (96x92, 40.41K)

4/10 on the hunger scale. Just ate a big bag of dill pickle flavored potato chips, along with a slice of banana bread. Want to have my real dinner in a bit.

Attached: olddutchdill.jpg (250x354, 32.49K)

oh that's cool :)

300 potato chips? or you mean kcal?

don't think i've had a vegetable wrap from subway. what comes in one of those?

300g potato chips
i get the veggie patty in a tortilla and every vegetable: tomato, lettuce, spinach, banana pepper, onions, pickles, hot pepper, and as many black olives that can fit. then i eat it with tabasco sauce. ive had this every day for like 2 weeks cause its the only good food in my university cafeteria.

I have a sex roleplay in mind where I play the SS guard and you play the skelly kike, are you in LONDON?

that sounds so good lol. are you vegetarian? vegan?

youtube.com/watch?v=tPusf0HDMro&ab_channel=TinyCakes

I did it once for 8 days but didn't plan it all out and I had.... erm a bit of help with certain supplements. I would struggle to do a planned one again. First 1-3 are hardest.
the claim that the hunger disappears after day 3 s a bit of a fib tho.. it comes and goes. for 6-10 hours at a time though you might not really feel hungry at all. just like you might feel at 4pm or so on a normal day but then maybe get pangs again. It's also kinda annoying to deal with if you want to concentrate on vidya or something else
I read that when "true" hunger appears after many days (or bf% too low/malnutrition etc) it's more like a thirst sensation, rather than a feeling coming from the stomach

Attached: 456456456.jpg (540x540, 34.06K)

That is not a pizza.

i am vegan, yes since october 2021 changed my entire fucking life for the better

last thing i ate was some rice, chicken, sausage, and gumbo. for lunch i had shitty buffalo wings. dorm food.