Landscaping without power tools is the most Any Forums hobby

change my mind
>outside in the sun all day, get tan so your gains don't look like shit
>hard work digging holes and shit, builds mental fortitude
>improve and customize your yard for free
>builds all kinds of forgotten muscles that normal barbell training misses
>cardio that isn't completely pointless
>look like a "real man" to women
why weren't you out in the yard last weekend?

Attached: source.jpg (1200x630, 169.58K)

my dad did this and his skin was red and fucked, no thanks

try archaeology, you get the same but with added bonus of discovering your history by hand

Haha I just browse reddit and post here all day, it's a good hand workout.
Just make sure you avoid carbs, goyslop, vegans, and only eat liver

It's extremely hot. I'm beginning to think white people don't actually belong in the south without AC. Thoughts?

Attached: 1655391088168.jpg (736x940, 156.45K)

Another chart for your reading pleasure

Attached: 1655541567410.jpg (2537x3628, 1.79M)

I'm white and about as far north as you can go in the continental US and it's 99 degrees today, so it's not just the south (although I'm sure it's worse there). It sucks but I have AC that I run sparingly and a basement where I can cave up when it's really hot. Yeh, white people shouldn't be this far south, desu my dream is to move to Norway and live in the mountains, but for now, I'm just trying to acclimate myself to the heat as much as possible. I sweat like a bitch though and my groin is as moist as a horny girl.

I'm thinking maybe white people aren't prepared for the future that global climate change has in store for us. If temperatures are increasing then how will the pale white office worker handle this "new world"?

Attached: 1655492492922.png (473x612, 409.75K)

>Yeh, white people shouldn't be this far south
My thoughts exactly. It's becoming apparent that we're not prepared for southern living. Skin cancer rates are highest amongst whites.

Attached: 1655493742273.png (720x1197, 443.33K)

I've been out gardening and pruning my tomato plants for the past hour and im dying of heat exhaustion and sun burn. I worry my dermatologist is going to find something. I just wanna garden but I don't think as a white person were built for this

Attached: 1655492993723.jpg (720x713, 127.24K)

Last pic good luck white bros out there

Attached: 1653149408925.jpg (750x937, 80.1K)

>white people aren't prepared for the future that global climate change has in store for us
that's neither here nor there, since us white people will be all but extinct by the time we see what climate change has in store for us.
luckily pretty much everything else about being white is great, so I just wear sun screen when I'm out in the sun for a long time, and try to build up a tan slowly through progressive overload of sun exposure, just like any other adaptation.
based. I'm in the city in a medium sized metro area (3-4mil), but my house has a pretty large yard, fully fenced, and all my neighbors are white. I feel like I've got my own little enclave here, nowhere near the BLM riots, easy access to interstate and most of the stores I go to are in the suburbs rather than in the middle of the city. Feel pretty lucky to be here. massive garage too, use half of it for my home gym, only downside is the fucking insane heat, as I said, 99 degrees today. I also have enough storage space to hoard grains, pasta, butter, salt, canned tomatoes, home pickled vegetables, a chest freezer with enough meat for 3 months, dog food for 6 months too, I'm not even trying to be a prepper but I'd be able to wait out easily 9 months of food shortages if something crazy went down, as long as there's still running water. feels good.

>your history
How many archaeologists actually study shit in their own country (except the US because it's so big). Half the Italian teams are all American, canadian, and australian

I do this, its is fun

White people belong everywhere.

Been making a proper driveway by myself. Hacked out a turnaround, cut back into a slight rise, field stone borders and retaining wall. last 10 yards of crushed stone dropped today so I'll be spreading that for the rest of the week. Maybe I'll do another course of rock on the retaining wall, then grade some top soil on it too.

sounds awesome, got any pics of the progress?

I suppose the the worst that can happen if someone doxes me is asking why my fatass is posting here. Latest pic I have, about a month ago. Wall, border and processed gravel layer in progress. if threads around tomorrow maybe I'll get a full updated shot.

Attached: 6546594156.jpg (1175x661, 446.64K)

i did landscaping full time as a job for 7 months a year ago, good exercise obviously and i got a lot stronger but i actually ended up gaining weight because i was so sore and tired by the end of the day all i wanted to do was eat a pizza and crush a six pack.

just stop being a soft bitch and get used to it I guess

i do this all day everyday aand i can't loose weight even on omad. what's the deal Any Forums?

body looks like pic rel

Attached: me.png (459x799, 216.03K)