What is your end game regarding fitness and working out?

Attached: nigress.jpg (634x868, 56.26K)

Would buck

It was to impress girls and feel good about myself. That is getting boring now though. Thinking about how to turn fitness into a side business now.

she's accomplished more in her life than probably everyone on this board combined.

My lifetime goal is a natty 2/3/4/5 ish for 8 reps with 12% bodyfat. Whatever I look like at that point is more than good enough. Then it's just maintaining that level for as long as possible whilst remaning physically healthy and flexible.

good luck brother

1/2/3/4
5km run < 21 minutes
12% Body Fat
FFMI of 24

Attached: 7a30710c216b53d359406ddfc8ff607e.jpg (598x849, 87.25K)

Cheat on my wife with girls aged 17-24

Find a routine I enjoy

Keep progressing

Mix it up when bored/no longer progressing

You're not meant to "finnish" fitness you manchild, it's a habit you're meant to enjoy because it makes you better

To leave humanity behind.

who is this semon demon?

>gibsmedat

I wanna look like this dude

Attached: LonelyGreatCattle-mobile.jpg (640x368, 19.37K)

killing Satan

Attached: 7ad.jpg (1080x1032, 343.65K)

Live a healthy, quality life.

Maximize contentness. Be prepared to face any challenge. Being the change I want to be in the world and most of all, being a good Dad.

Attached: 942995.jpg (1920x1200, 312.11K)

12% body fat, some tone, easier to get a girlfriend, better health and skin

Reach my natty limit based on my frame, which is supposed to be 205lbs, at 5'9", and about 12% bodyfat. I have plenty of time to get there. If I get to 195lbs I would be happy and stop there.

I'm 42. My goal is to get 1234 with mildly visible abs, which will put me above 99% of my peers, and then just kind of maintain that forever until I die.

Started for the mires, now it’s all about the mogs.

I never got the point of lifting for aesthetic desu.

I lift because it makes me feel good. Being healthy feels good, therefore it only makes the most sense.

But lifting for aesthetics? What's the point of looking good if you're miserable for it?

You can do both you fat sack of shit. You'd probably feel a lot better if you added some form put downs to your routine.

*fork put downs

>You can do both you fat sack of shit.
Woah faggot. I'm not fat.

I'm just stating that it seems pointless to obsess over aesthetics if you're miserable. Your post proves my point.