Went to the store just now and because it was good weather outside and I felt I looked good from my current cut I...

> Went to the store just now and because it was good weather outside and I felt I looked good from my current cut I decided to wear a v-neckish t-shirt that shows pec separation.
> 94 kgs atm at 6 feet with obliques, abs and barely visible bicep veins.
> Hot cashier gurl looks me in the eye as I walk in.
> come back to pay at the automation machine and at the machine is this chad guy who height mogs me, probably musles mog me, vein mogs the shit out of me to the point that I look like a tranny femboy next to him.

I d-d-don't feel so gud guys, seeing guys like that in the gym is rare and somehow has soon as I decide to go out wearing a t-shirt that shows pec definition I get giga mogged. People have been complementing me in the gym and some even ask if I'm on gear.... I don't feel so good guys...

Attached: 1517623442532.jpg (2048x1536, 497.39K)

>v-necks are gay
>comparing yourself to others is what teenage girls do on instagram
>being fit is a state of mind, not just about your body

It's a mog or be mogged world user. You can only recover from this by finding that guy and beating him to death

I can only hope to god that guy was a tranny roider, because veins usually don't get that massive on ones forearms without sum steroids abuse.

Stop being insecure. You are VERY insecure, like a woman. Not joking btw.

Being worried with being mogged, especially height mogged is something that Any Forums "taught" me.

>low hang v-neck
Man that is hella gay, u from 2004?

>m 2004?
Wasn't an actual v-neck, just a T-shirt that shows off the upper pecks, it's less douchy than it sounds.

I will never stop roiding and I will never stop claiming natty

holy friggin based.

holy fuck what a loser
do you realize how mentally ill you are?
you're worried about a chick ignoring you bc you arent fit enough (idk didnt read the whole thing bc fuck you) meanwhile you're a critically insecure worm who would never interact with that girl in any way that would result in anything between you two
fucking pathetic lmao

Attached: cmonbruh.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

She didn't ignored me, she made eye contact with me as I walked in. Post pic and/or strength stats faggot.

You're mentally ill and have body dysmorphia. But post body I feel like this one's worth seeing.

One thing he's is right: you're godamn insecure, and this repels women.
Instead of focusing on the big guy by your side, focus on the girl in front of you.

Are you actually this insecure or are you a demoralizer

It's cool bro, I thought you looked good. You shouldn't measure yourself to others because God makes us all unique, but rather compare yourself to your progress and goals. Try not to think "I'm so far" but "I've come so far"
Only God is perfect.

Attached: differencesorangutan.jpg (1366x768, 317.58K)

be the best you can be, also appreciate others for their strength, for those that share respect will be the ones you will fight beside not against

OP here,

So the census is that I'm just insecure? Also, why wouldn't I be? I genuinely think that most people secretly hate me or find me hideous(especially girls). I just to be chubby as a teen and fat as a young adult and because of mild autism I get really insecure about interacting with people because I don't want them to see me as some sort of weird retard.

What can I do to become less insecure? I once installed Tinder and the anxiety it gave me was 2 much.

>You in the back, mouthbreathing at gazing at what you will never have because your will lacks power to even breathe the proper way.

WAT?

Meanwhile fat 5'6" slobs are getting laid while you let walking next to somebody taller than you wound your ego so much you say nothing to a girl you're interested in and feel the need to make a whole-ass post about it.
>T o u c h
>
>G
>r
>a
>s
>s

It's a moggy mog world you mean?