/normgen/ - Normie General

What a busy week it's been edition.

>poll: what feels better, handjobs or getting your balls licked?

Attached: normgen.jpg (1023x677, 250.72K)

Except the couple fucking in the collage doesn't actually happen unless he's Chad.

Also sauce?

Hand job. Not a fan of having my balls licked.

All this shit happens to normies. Though Tinder is only for degenerates. I uninstalled it when an ex showed me how swiping right guaranteed a match on any guy. It's easier to just talk tonthem in person

>sports

I never understood why faggots on Any Forums make out sports are hard to do, like there's something gatekeeping you. Literally just google sports clubs and turn up, that's it, that's literally it. It's not some Chad thing, I as a kissless virgin play sports three times a week and have a good time.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

They were probably bullied in school or resented the admiration sports players got in school that they felt they deserved. Sports are great though

I'm fat and extremely uncoordinated, and sports just never appealed to me anyway (either playing or watching), maybe because I'm not competitive by nature

If you lost weight you'd become more coordinated and your testosterone would rise because it won't be getting suppressed by estrogenic adipose. This would raise your ability to compete as well as make you competitive because you'll know you're no longer a clumsy fat fuck. You can do it

Some years ago I list a fuckton of weight (65 pounds) and absolutely nothing changed, still a clumsy uncoordinated beta, you don't know what you're talking about

Even as a non-fat little kid I was one of the only boys in my class who wasn't interested in sports

Goddamn I miss going to the athletic club. My fiancee is still afraid of covid so she gets upset if I go out to be social.

You lost 65 pounds and you're still fat? How tall are you and what do you weigh?

No, I gained all the weight back (and then some), that was eight or nine years back

At my lowest I was around 185 at 6'2", now I'm up to 260-ish

>185lb
You've almost never been a normal weight. Of course you aren't coordinated. Lose weight because you're not just fat, you're obese. Heavily obese actually.

whipped

185 is barely overweight for that height

Are you listening to yourself? You have never been a non-fat fuck. Patting yourself on the back because you were on the cusp of normalcy doesn't mean shit. Imagine patting yourself on the back because you have an IQ of 79 and you insist it's okay because you're BARELY retarded.

I wanted to keep losing weight but got discouraged because it wasn't helping my life in any noticeable way

Patting yourself on the back for losing 65 pounds seems reasonable to me at any rate

Who cares if you lost it when you gained it all back and more because you gave up on yourself? It's like those faggot boomer in the gym who will tell you what they used to lift.

If you did it before you can do it again. You need to start now before you get fatter and sicker and it gets even harder and longer to get to where you need to be.

Most normies aren't happy at all, they're anxious wrecks obsessed with the rat race and PRENTENDING everything is fine because they're ashamed of their true feelings. Since they're not smart enough to understand why their lives feel so empty and think they must be the problem.

you fuckers are not even trying at this point, shite tier bait

Of course it sucks that I gained it all back, I meant back in the moment I had the right to feel proud of myself

Been half-assedly trying to lose weight for the last few weeks by cutting out snacks but not gonna bother with stuff I can't imagine keeping up long-term (precisely counting calories, intensive exercise)

>only I am smart
>I have nothing to show for it
Lol

I dunno, I'm an anxious wreck too but my anxiety prevents me from making meaningful connections and relationships

Yeah at that time you did but now it's a mark of shame.

Don't worry about exercise, worry about drastically cutting your food intake and only at set meal times. You can do it

He's projecting. Crushing anxiety awaits all NEETs and only gets worse as your parents become sick of supporting you

Meant for Not the other guy

this. I'm skinnyfat 22yo khv and I watch basketball a few times a week and play pickup a few times a month. I'm pretty limited in my skill set, I can really only shoot corner 3s, rebound, and set screens. I can't dribble, pass, i don't have good court vision, I can't defend unless it's the paint, and I can't run that fast, I jog every where.
But regardless, sports are fun to just watch. Most of the retards on /nba/ are fellow virgins and autists. and no, I don't play at a college sports club or something. I dropped out my freshman year because retard.