To women

To women,

I resent you because you're a normie attention whore trying to wear my existential problems like it's a fashion choice.

user

Attached: 1638947048211.jpg (250x250, 5.27K)

t. DAP boomer

we know that youre a miserable peice of work.

Stormy is a hooker name, Your parents ought to be ashamed for naming their baby to be a future stripper who gives back alley handies behind the dumpster

tch, im right on the money once again.

Based. So called "fembots" should be banned on sight for their attention-whoring.

This post destroys any sense of honesty or reasonableness creates. You can't just say:
>Why don't women acknowledge my inner life!
In one post and then:
>Women don't have inner lives, they're just whores!
In the next. You cannot expect to receive empathy and compassion you yourself cannot give.

Foids suck and are ruining our board

so. theres an organization of boomers (DAP), me, and fembots on this board. a weird demographic

they're the worst.
you are delusional Neither of the posts you're talking about are meant to be interpreted that way. You literally just made those two sentences up on the spot. You're either disingenuous, or patently bat shit insane.
women are pretty shitty at the moment yes.
take your meds hooker.

I'm not even calling this a cope, this is a cringe delusion. Do I want to know what the DAP stands for?

Foids need to get off r9k and go back to redit

based bidenposter informing women of their retardation

>you are delusional Neither of the posts you're talking about are meant to be interpreted that way. You literally just made those two sentences up on the spot. You're either disingenuous, or patently bat shit insane.
Let's take a look at this:
>I resent you because you're a normie attention whore trying to wear my existential problems like it's a fashion choice.
This basically is mad because women are trivializing your feelings. People who post shit like do the same thing to women. It's not hard to figure out that if you want be in a world where other people take your existential problems seriously, you have take their seriously, too.

tch tch Mundy.
dads against predators but get this, this is their leader Joshua Mundy. does he look like a dad to you? he looks like a fuckin r9k regular

Attached: 37A69503-2D29-4D6F-A4B2-8A47E75F1AE8.png (640x1136, 1.88M)

>This basically is mad because women are trivializing your feelings.
that's not what the OP means at all you fucking retard.
>People who post shit like (You) do the same thing to women.
insulting someone's hooker tripcode when they insult you is not a contradiction with My OP or even the interpretation you got out of it. You are actually a batshit retard grasping at straws.
To be honest I'm annoyed you tried to argue something so stupid in front of me. If there was ever a reason to not respect women, you definitely added to that case right now.
yeah, okay I'm convinced you really are some schizo hooker.

yea yea double down, Mundy. the walls are closing in

stop talking so much: you're gonna spit out your tip.

oh Mundy mundy. youre no fun-dy

>hate white men for stealing his women
>fails to see his women are lusting after white cock like degenerate whores
>constantly posts on a site full of white men
why tho?

Attached: 1615841405446.jpg (623x743, 78.38K)

oh Mundy, but i have better ammunition, you're no fun-dy.

but you do have breasts, Mundy

Attached: 41892505-8CBF-4254-A329-2D15661CA8A0.png (640x1136, 1.88M)

Reddit has been overtaken by commie trannies and low IQ sheep

I'm not really into race debates. I just resent women. There's a kind of purity and simplicity in that, and trying to impart a racial argument is in my opinion not constructive or pointed.
He kind of looks like Q and Sal from impractical jokers had a baby.
yes, that's why he thinks women need to go back there.

post your bolted on, druggy titties whore!

hes just eliminating his competition and making a pretty penny doing it. Heh MUNDY Joshua MUNDY

how much for a blowey joey?

solicitation across state lines, Mundy. a felony