Post examples of male vs female gaze

Any Forums predicted that the middle guy would be most attractive to girls, whereas in reality middle bottom pulls the most and it’s not even close.

Attached: 3EEF4DF1-A146-4135-8FC4-2609E1AD21D1.jpg (1065x1549, 1.28M)

tranny thread

Attached: 512315123.jpg (1600x2066, 535.83K)

Attached: 1599814034119.jpg (768x1053, 128.43K)

YARRR MATEY

Im a newfag to Any Forums so dunno who these guys are. I kinda get bottom middle, but surely top right gets a ton too?

Tip right had to go to Thailand to get pussy lmao

Lol no. He is a weak 9.

Why would you care who they are?
They are random incels on the internet
They have nothing to offer you

YARR MATEY

What’s the average age of the women taking this? 6th grade?

Personally I would choose middle middle or middle left. They both look like the fuck good.

Teenage girls are the single most desirable group of women, why would you say this as some kind of rebuttal?

Careful act proud to be a pedo here too long and you’ll slip up in real life.

do you want me to post pictures of 16 years olds next to 18 years olds, without revealing to you which is which, and ask you which one you are allowed to be sexually attracted to just to see how pedo you really are? do you really want to play this game?

heh, they're nothing compared to the faces of /soc/ and /qst/, kid.

Attached: 1653565289873.png (699x600, 557.26K)

? ? ?

Top left, middle right and top middle are by far the most attractive faces though?

OP is bottom middle that’s why he’s so adamant

What a bunch of ugly freaks (excluding 2).

bottom middle pulls the most, easily, and women will choose him. why? because he literally looks like a fratstar. if you have face and a certain type of social charisma life is easymode. these guys have 7/10+ faces and walk around never lifting in their life, yet they fuck 90% more pussy than even slayer chad athletes. they typically come from wealthy backgrounds and have the added benefit of deep pockets. my theory is that it is literally a genetically ingrained +10 to charisma stat. they are born of a long lineage of social elite and none of the other social factors such as height, physique, drug use, etc that affect normies socially are even applicable to them.

I dont give a fuck lol top right is the most attractive

Who is bottom left????? He's hot as fuck no homo

Attached: gangsta.png (666x667, 484.5K)

>male gaze
OP
>female gaze
lesbians

YARRR MATEY

Is this just a post reminding us that looking cold and stoic doesn't work because we aren't arnold schwarzenegger? Because, yeah, most guys definitely need to smile and laugh. It doesn't matter that you have a PhD in holding in your emotional pain like a statue, all girls can see is the outside.