What's the best way to make chicken, Any Forumsros?

What's the best way to make chicken, Any Forumsros?

Attached: black_people_wash_food_(1).webm (524x720, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhrK8zwg-88
youtu.be/KoAvzfdqJa8
youtu.be/EIU0hwaiAG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Little olive oil on the pan and saute

>american chicken is so fucked that you need to dunk it in literal poison to not get sick from eating it
lmao

>wypipo cant be finna cuuug ly’dis!

Wtf why are American sink holes so big

buy chicken thigh instead of breast for one. actually tastes good, impossible to over cook, has enough fat in it that whole cook out so you don't need any cooking oil. season however then medium high heat on a pan 8 mintues both sides

what the ever loving fuck no way blacks do this I refuse to believe it

>impossible to over cook

There's a world of difference between properly cooked chicken thighs and overcooked thighs

Attached: 1655752213904.webm (270x480, 1.91M)

Chicken is gross and also expensive. Harvest crickets for free, pan fry em, add some garlic and paprika or chilli powder. Et wallah, bon apple tit.

I am never eating at a wing place run by blacks again.

bro what the fuck why
Like ffs

youtube.com/watch?v=EhrK8zwg-88

Brine in a container for minimum 24 hours before making.

I think they don't have a sink drain. Instead, they let food chunks go in the pipe, where they have a shredder that stops the chnks from clogging the pipe.

Is that some kind of "i put blue soda in that old cleaning liquid sprinkler" prank? Cant be real

*et voila
Fucking retard dumbass

youtu.be/KoAvzfdqJa8
It's TOTALLY not because they are black

Ain’t no chinks cloggin up mah pipes

Nugget form

I checked the label on the last pack of chicken breasts I bought, and it said "do not wash".

To answer the question -- wrap in bacon, and bake. As variation, when almost done, add cheese and bake a few minutes more to melt it

>woosh
>It's TOTALLY not because they are black
But I think that's exactly why
One side has the garbage disposal. The other is a normal pipe. There are catchers there to catch food bits so you can throw it away.

Attached: sink.jpg (878x834, 92.32K)

I can imagine this in Mexico or an African country, but at least the US has some food safety standards.

black people will say white people cant cook but then literally wash their chicken in the sink because they still think we live in a time where the chicken you get in the grocery store will have feathers and pebbles in it. They are beyond retarded

Attached: 1433363570218.png (1000x816, 917.61K)

pro-tip, the meat / chicken you buy at the store was probably bleached prior to packaging

youtu.be/EIU0hwaiAG8
They don't
Just look at their cheese
Literally plastic lol

>youtu.be/EIU0hwaiAG8
You're a little slow huh

goycake

>garam masala
>cumin
>chili powder
>turmeric
>salt
>touch of coriander
>plain yogurt
Marinate bite sized pieces of thigh meat in that.
>french-cut onions
>dice tomatoes (I use roma tomatoes)
Sweat the onions in butter until soft, maybe get a fond going, then add the tomatoes. Once the water is sufficiently drawn out, add a mix of the above spices. Stir for a few seconds until fragrant. Then add coconut milk. Simmer slowly.
Melt butter (or ideally ghee) in a large pan, hot. Make sure your chicken is close to room temperature. Once the pan is hot quickly brown the chicken before adding it directly to the pot of onion, tomato, and coconut milk. Simmer low and slow for at least 1 hour (or you can just cook until chicken is done, but tender chicken is always better).
Serve it with jasmine rice.

That's what I'm eating for dinner and I'm pairing it with a nice cucumber salad I made earlier that is in the fridge. It's honest to God the best chicken I've had in years.

Attached: Butter-Chicken-IMAGE-64.jpg (800x1200, 96.37K)