Rate my 1 month progress

>5’9
>160
>no pump
Same weight in both pics, been eating at maintanence and lifting 4x per week. Roughly one month in between the two pics curious if there’s anything I should change up or just keep going the same as I have been

Attached: 9EB2A594-D141-4B02-9A74-E60E3A7025E1.jpg (1032x515, 450.38K)

You look human now. Keep going

Go high protein, low fat/carb diet. Not keto. Maybe increase your volume (listen to your body)

notworthitsownthread/10

Pull your pants up

Attached: 1655544741210.png (600x549, 345.87K)

Keep doing what you're doing and come back in a year. 1 month is nothing

I still hate the way I look but I’m keeping the old pictures to remind myself it could be worse
I’ve been eating a ton of Greek yogurt, eggs, and meat. Anything else I can add to that?
Thanks for the bump kind stranger!
But then how would you see my child bearing hips?

You can show the shole shebang on /soc

You're looking good, ignore the faggots

>1 month

yea come back in a year. expecting any visible progress in such a short time is already a sign you're ngmi.

>Anything I can add
I'd say cut out dairy except for skim/almond milk. Oats and brown rice for carbs. Walnuts andalmonds for fats. Lots of chicken breasts for protein.

you can literally see visible progress, stop being such negative bitches and give the guy some positive reinforcement

Dang so no more whole milk or Greek yogurt? The macros on greek yogurt are insanely good to me so not sure what the benefit is of cutting it out but I’m curious

kek all i see is different lighting and angle/pose frauding. reddit is a good website if you want positive reinforcement faggot.

Macros are great for sure, it's the other stuff in milk and dairy that make you bloat. If you were a skelly I'd say drink milk, but since you're not, stay with as many lean products. A glass of milk a day won't bloat you but constantly drinking it will. Look into how/why milk makes you fatter. Also, if you're getting protein powder make it egg whites. There are so many things in basic wheys like soi that can fuck up getting to a lean, sub 15% bf

there's significant improvement in the belly, the pooch is much smaller and the belly button improvement can't be faked

pants have been a disaster for the human race

Canned pants are before you

>drink a ton of whole milk, easily a gallon a week
>drink whey protein shakes every day
Fml bro are you saying I’ve been doing it wrong and bloating myself the entire time?

Who the fuck gets bloated from milk?

How is your cardio?
Are you doing abs?
The jew thing to say is that it's not wrong, just that it's not what they intended. You'll realize the truly healthy things like egg whites cost more because they are quality.

>what is /ss/?

Cardio has been severely lacking, my friend made me go for a run with him the other day and I about died doing 3 miles at a 10 minute mile pace kek. I only do abs 2x a week and it’s mostly just a few sets of hanging leg raises nothing special

you always have the option of simply walking, nothing wrong with a good walk