When did you realize that women are inferior to men?

When did you realize that women are inferior to men?

Attached: 1616963317401.jpg (1644x1178, 266.54K)

>Harry potter

The Low IQ holy

I'm a man and I've seen way more movies on the girl list

I wish the guy's shower thoughts were more diverse, it's literally just war and space

The Sound of Music being on the women's list always makes me upset. The only great film on that list

l only watch new movies

same to the spoiler. in fact i havent seen a single movie on the male list, kek. we truly live in a society

If you hate women so much, why not just have relationships with men instead?

Attached: chudjak.png (288x400, 28.66K)

Because I'm not gay? What kind of 0 iq question is that lmao, kys tranny

Well, the various biological differences are better for men, women tend to be more emotionally driven, and in a society where logic rules over everything else emotion isn't very useful.

The only people that women can bring chaos to that will pay attention is all males. There is nobody else to complain to.

If aliens landed, they would complain to them about being a female.

Attached: 566564563645.jpg (1809x693, 248.03K)

>imagine watching modern movies

I'm surprised how garbage the mens are as well

10's

The Shawshank Redemption
The lord of the rings trilogy
pulp fiction
blade runner

9 and under

American psycho
matrix
Fight club

Attached: Screenshot (25269).png (1366x768, 597.77K)

I hate them, but I don't believe they are inferior.

They are just like men, as selfish and as shallow as the average man (with some horrible monsters between them, just like us).
They have less libido, they focus much more in the social aspects of life and they care a lot about pretending to be better people than they are, but they are still mostly the same.

That's kind of my problem to them: I was raised to put them on a pedestal, being brainwashed about how amazing they were and how good a future with them leading would be.
But at the end of the day, they are just men without dicks and a pair of tits.

>10's
>
>The Shawshank Redemption
>The lord of the rings trilogy
>pulp fiction
>blade runner
>
>9 and under
>
>American psycho
>matrix
>Fight club

swap out LOTR with The Matrix. I like Tolkien, but god LOTR is so fucking boring

Edward Scissorhands and Despicable Me were kino, though.

Heterosexuality is defined as the desire for women. If you regard women as loathsome, you are not heterosexual. QED.

the womens movies arent that bad. I was expecting some girly ass dumb ass shit. Tangled was actually pretty good. Hidden figures was also good, in no way would i consider it a "vapid chick flick". I wouldnt consider the mens movies very intellectual, they are mostly adventure films centered around a male protagaist. Except for blade runner. wtf. Anyways, this chart is fucking dumb

>trusting some fag uploading an anime pic

>when did you realize women are inferior
I think I was 24? Can't remember exactly.

>Heterosexuality is defined as the desire for women.
sexual desire as in a cum dumster, it'snot what's in their head we desire ( granted we do like head ) but their bodies aka booba vagene. Do understand now tranny nigger?

This is such a bullshit. Men do not think about women's bodies at all.
While women do about men's bodies.
You are out of your mind.
What is delta ranking? The new third sex?
Fuck these propaganda of the neoliberal jewish entertainment industry. I do not give a fuck and believe in it at all.

But your picture is stupid. Women fantasize having sex with other women touching their bodies, but never with men.
Women are lesbians.

>harry potter
>frozen
>wonder women
>tangled
idk what P&P is. How does this equal thinking about men, user? Also, the list probably is young girls.

It's defined as physical intimate attraction to foids, nothing about liking them as companion.

U shat urself.

I was blackpilled at 16 so thats how I realized.