/fraud/ Fuck Jannies

We Pin For Goth Waifus Edition

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read ALL OF the r/steroids wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
>reddit link
yeah, fuck off.

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.
See CCFC's handy faggotry guide.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

ABSOLUTELY no source talk.

No sarms talk. If you want to discuss placebo pills then make your own thread.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.
Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidplotter.com/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- time spent training

Previous Retardation:

Attached: 1627547228347.webm (400x400, 2.74M)

thank you op
form last thread 5 mins before it killd
:
Alright bros, just booked a trip Aug 1 with my chick. lots of wave pools, lazer rivers and luxory hotels.
give me your best protocol to get shredded asap.
10 days dnp, off, 10 days, then another 10.
lots of wini, lots of var.
anything else? i mostly just want to lose bf and have the hardened look i don't need much for size as it's such short notice
what about diet?
fast 2 days, keto 1 repeat?

Attached: rudevader.jpg (1080x864, 147.86K)

do i need to get my bloods done? can i just run a baby 200-300 test cycle.

Attached: femboy-meme.jpg (471x585, 41.56K)

also who's actually used cardarine

As I said, in the last thread, might wanna consider mast and lower test. Var and Winny split could be fun.

As far cardarine, it makes a cardio a dream. Probably a small extra tdee, it basically feels like somebody poured Icee into your lungs. You're breathing like a air conditioner on a lowest setting.
better question, are you poor? Are you also doing a lower dose because you have no fucking money lmao

Attached: 1653157575025.jpg (850x1100, 143.88K)

i just put in a pencil order w a new source
wini var and dnp
aaaalmost went sdrol to add a nice big pump, but might be overkill with a 6 week deadline.
the tirp costs $4k, that with extra things i want to enjoy... i don't want to break the bank.
...still have some tren e laying around too
think the car would be worth it? another $150 on top of a 400 i'll hafta drop

Attached: jones.png (711x362, 287.19K)

Get anabolic cook book 2.0, eat high volume low calorie meals and be on a small deficit for at least a year. Slow and steady wins the race. You want to drop the weight and keep it off, right? Crash diets do not work. Don't forget to buy turkesterone.

okay so a 300 first cycle run is perfectly fine. i dont want to go fully blast on my first cycle.

i know how to loose weight kek but i do appreciate it.
this year i transitioned careers to a very high demanding job and haven't been training as much at all.
just looking the fastest most effective sprint method for now
and i'll pass on the turk
you should always. but most roiders never do.
then again we all die early, so.
your primary dr can do it for free, just wait till you go off after like a 6 weeks

I got some tren ace I'd said i've give ya if you wanted it, fuck tren e. Superdrol would be great if you started taking like 2 weeks before the trip. Also how the fuck did you manage to find DNP lmao, that shit disappeared of the market.

Also, kinda piggy backing from 2 threads ago. I'm reading more on insulin, fast acting slin would be great for PWO. What are your thoughts on it?
>500mg
>blast
I'm injecting that almost that every day lmao, k bro.

Attached: f39c2543c905e3c521057b9cbce0f424.png (800x1336, 355.14K)

>200-300 test cycle
Don't even bother. You will only waste time, money and end up with even less muscle due to pct.

i've had a few bros suggest slin
i'm a fucking retard and feel i'd fuck it up, it's just too much for me. maybe if i was going for full blown get big and jacked i would, but timing it with meals and all that - with my job right now i just can't. i go like 10 hours without having a chance to eat. but i know plenty of doofuses that have it down and are pretty big boys
and my chick refuses i take any free rons from people online (reverse karma for redpilling her about feds and glowies), even though by sept i will be bartering vials with you. i'm just sitting on a few eq i know i wont use again.
agree 100% actually

Attached: glowiee.png (1492x2358, 2.17M)

DNP with PSMF is madness. I also took yohimbine and did fasted walks. You’ll be mentally useless within like two days but you’ll be losing like a pound of fat a day. I think I drank a glass of cranberry juice a day for some fructose to keep liver glycogen, I can’t remember why that was important but it was at the time.

How do you guys gain lean size or drop fat on tren?

Attached: 134861027036.png (200x194, 43.98K)

Attached: lego_police_motorcycle_officer_right_side_look_by_wlart12_deshw0e-fullview.jpg (1024x768, 51.1K)

the paysite i use has it in raw or caps
email me if you want
that's what tren does bro.
minus, when i was on high tren and couldn't get past a platue in fatloss i realized i was eating a LOT of peanut butter. dropped that and boom.
if you eat 6 meals of chicken and rice you train harder and look better every day.
but it makes you fucking insane over time
>psmf
i've literally never noticed what that is. basically low cal keto ya?

Attached: backonmabullshit.jpg (500x500, 38.28K)

anyone here ever been to the ugbodybuilding forums? the info there any good? Im trying to find a place to talk sauce and ACTUAL BB other than this hellhole

no answer last thread, reposting. Been cruising on my own but trying to get TRT covered by insurance. Is 5 weeks enough time for Test Cyp to be completely out of my system? I’ve been on around 120 mg test and 1000 iu HCG a week for ab 6 months. Test injections every other day and HCG twice a week. I also seem to metabolize testosterone fairly well if that matters, my test levels were around 1500 ng/dL on that protoco

Is fin enough to not lose hair. I’m still thinning, at least a bunch in the shower, after my previous cycle ended last Nov.
Started fin recently and wanna get back on test so I’m willing to fuck any woman with a pulse again.

I've been 3 weeks on 300mg, i see no visual changes, some strength and weight only went up. I actually think i look more fat than i did before starting tren and i've been on a deficit all that time.

Yea, but that's in september. Your trips in 6 weeks, Ace will hit you quick. My tren fucking slaps, I get the cough 3 times a week tho.

I'm only offerin cus you made my cycle fucking great last year. Do appreciate it bro.
based lego police poster, gets me everytime
I fucking linked steroid plotter in the OP, use it. Yes it'll clear your system.
yea fin should be fine for test, i'm yoloing on eq/mast/tren and my hairs great. All genetics I guess.

Attached: d96.png (1280x1016, 372.79K)

30-y-o natty here. Getting bloodwork done tomorrow, is there anything I'm missing?

total T
free T
Estradiol
Dht
Prolactine
Shbg
FSH
Lh
total T4
free T4
free T3 total
total T3
TSH
TPO & htg
lipids

Attached: 1646074109010.jpg (1663x2495, 333.4K)

what do you look like now? height weight all that
300mg at 3 weeks, you should notice at least in strength some vascularity. you wake up randomly in the night or anything? sweat at night?
pic related.
fraud is better than any boomer forum. unless you pay for one for sources. and even some of those turn into just recs and mod scams. not all, some
nah i love tren e. it works for me. trust me i did 4 years of ace hard, i know it's magic ability. it does hit much harder than e for sure.
i appreciate you cartoonanon.
just cautious and paranoid. i've almost schitzo when it comes to internet

Tren E or Ace? I get bad bloating and insane hunger first week on Ace then smooth sailing, but I run 500-600 a week.
yea looks fine, if you're checking when you're blasting you only need like half of those.

Attached: 2018-11-12-raven-backside.jpg (1100x1369, 255.48K)

All good then, thanks friend.

Attached: selfoperating apu.jpg (812x800, 156.3K)

Well I'm definitely gonna hop on the insulin train, probably fast acting one. I will definitely get some GH from that email you sent me, but I want to move first.

Right now I'm watching australian professional coaching videos on slin. Shit sounds fucking awesome.

Attached: sample_bcd90841951d240a257fb165161ac7d2.jpg (850x1276, 110.78K)