Sauna thread

>For all-cause mortality, sauna bathing 2 to 3 times per week was associated with a 24 percent lower risk and 4 to 7 times per week with a 40 percent reduction in risk compared to only one sauna session per week.
Have you taken the sauna pill yet?

Attached: sauna.jpg (460x345, 47.61K)

Does anyone know places on the east coast/Florida that have coed saunas where hot naked women aged 18-35 can sit next to you and you can sneak glances at each other and flirt and feel the sexual tension PLEASE

Attached: s230dkdk.jpg (749x928, 166.61K)

>sweden is black
Kek

>coed anything in the south
The closest I ever saw to coed anything in america is that the woke west coast has gender neutral bathrooms at venues. It makes everything awkward too.

Imagine having to shit next to a girl. What the fuck

hello scandibros, i dislike sauna, too hot

Attached: 1647012532795.jpg (460x390, 40.83K)

Imagine making a glory hole with a hot slut next to you

My gym shut down the sauna and the pool. I used to go there 5x per week. Now I have to go to the one in the nice part of the city that's 15 minutes away.

Have you tried not being American?

>only real sauna place near me is just a front for being a gay sex club for faggots

I literally can't even go there and just enjoy the facilities, if people see you in there they automatically assume you're there to have gay buttsex

Attached: 334cda8d0d3c52d8740a90f439af94101.jpg (746x512, 28.67K)

Attached: sweatened cereal.jpg (1024x720, 213.14K)

That's the best place to get monkeypox

I did once. It sucked, negative 100 out of 10. Would not recommend.

had some löylys at the sauna just today after my gym session. amazing feeling.

Am I autistic for going in the sauna wearing just shorts? I see everyone else going in wearing tennis shoes with socks, pants, shirt, even baseball cap sometimes. It does not make sense. The rules say you have to be clothed but surely they don't mean the same shit you were training in, right?

What in the fuck? Sauna-pro here, i.e. a Finn. You go to the sauna naked ffs. At most you wear swimming trunks or a towel.

I'm taking a really hot bubble bath right now and shitposting :)

Please be a bait

Attached: eef7fb4a78635733fe451acf7078a371.jpg (218x218, 9.29K)

OP here, going to Helsinki on the new year's eve. Mainly because we want to experience Loyly sauna complex. Any recommendations on things to do in the city?

I want to sauna but there are none near me (flyover that the Finns didn't colonize).
Is it hard to find plans and construct one in my back yard or should I just order one of those ready made deals?

my dads generation of family immigrated from finland and built a sauna at our cabin. the few of my lads who enjoy saunas fucking love them, we'll sauna for like 4-5 hrs a day in the summertime. its always a little disappointing when i bring some new guests to the cabin and they refuse to sauna though.
it's practically a rule for me at this point that if i bring a girl to the cabin and she wont get in the sauna, shes not a keeper.
this image has basically the same setup as my cabin but mine has no stairs and has 3 levels instead
ordering a ready-made one is much less expensive and more convenient than building one yourself however the couple i used with people i know are almost unanimously inferior to actual saunas.

Attached: 1648483379345.jpg (828x985, 79.25K)