Can you imagine talking to a girl...

Can you imagine talking to a girl, going to her place and while talking to her she just starts jumping on you and kissing you relentelssly, wanting the fuck out of you while you're thinking "oh fuck it's happening this feels so fucking amazing" and she undresses you and herself and you get to have sex? Damn it would feel so fucking wild.

Attached: stock-photo-passionate-couple-kissing-348997928.jpg (1500x1101, 563.59K)

that might be cool yea

i would lose my brakes and burst into tears, not gonna lie

I just wanna know how the rush would feel seeing her jump on you and kissing you like crazy holding your head saying let's fuck. Fucking hell man wonder if I'll ever know that feeling

on the other hand i feel like im past the peak and i feel like im losing hope and drive for all of that, like my brain is trying to make me suffer less but it's not really helping
i would still have thoughts that even if she was 5 yrs younger that would mean she is 22 and has at least 10+ body count and would be disgusted with my virginity, cause you can't hide it

bro rule 1, dont put pussy on a pedestal. We're all gonna make it just stop acting cringe

What's the point then if you don't enjoy it? No one gives a fuck you can get laid. This is a vital human experience that I'll never know, I can't be ok with that.

I actually can't. I have no idea what that would look or feel like with me involved.

Oh, I don't have to imagine.

you will know it, you just have to let it come to you naturally and be patient. As long as you don't smell like and look like a dumpster and put yourself out there eventually some autismo girl will fuck you

i really can't imagine it anymore

i cannot imagine a girl having this much of a desire for me

Attached: 1620131356366.jpg (250x243, 14.6K)

tfw colognefag here and no gf to that will tell you
>you smell great, i can't break away from you

yea smothering yourself in cologne isn't going to cut it, you need to shave your neckbeard and lose the fupa probably. getting something desirable requires you to care about yourself at least a little

>just wait bro just be patient bro
>literally 28 years old now
FUCK YOU.

Delete this thread for making me sad.

Attached: Coming home.png (400x400, 259.67K)

did you follow the first steps of not looking like a neckbeard neet loser first? there are easy ways of fixing that

In that scenario I only have one hangup. How do I break it to her that I want to sample her pussy smell before we start. Of course, it would seem like I'm getting ahead of things. But I'm not sticking my meat wand in her squish pocket if it smells like sardines. If she passes my sniff check, I'd be happy to share my sexuality with her.

It's a question of going for A to B without pissing her off.

>You must look like shit bro, that's the only way you can't get laid

Read the old testament. You're doing all of this infront of God.

God is all-powerful, He's choosing to watch.

This is pretty much how I lost my virginity at 17 except it was at my house and she didn't jump on me.

Attached: 1624023371836.png (800x1068, 397.49K)

my hygiene is okay

chad doesnt have to imagine, to him thats just another tuesday

i havent even talked to anyone in 5 days
you expect a woman to undress in front of me

Attached: 1622820646889.jpg (1280x960, 149.62K)

God knows the future too. What does free will mean?