I have found a literal infinite money glitch using mcdonalds apps and kiosks...

I have found a literal infinite money glitch using mcdonalds apps and kiosks. this allows me to get money for free (as well as burgers). Yes REAL WORLD MONEY THAT YOU CAN USE OUTSIDE OF MCDS.

ama

Attached: chadmcds.jpg (723x757, 79.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oFpTNsPu_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How long have you been getting away with it and how do you avoid being caught?

Ok whats the process

If you're not lying could you use it to give me cs:go skins? I got scammed, and surely if you had infinite money...

[X] Doubt

What form of currency does this come in? Is it digital refund to your debit card? Is it paper cash? Crypto? What?

I literally just found it today and found by accident while abusing some other glitch to get free shit.
Idk how I'll avoid getting caught but I'm guessing I'll figure it out eventually

What's the $ per hour you get if you just stand there doing your glitch for an hour straight

How much have you made so far?

lmao im not telling, im not retarded enough to reveal it. just know that it does exist.

get owned user, go do some trading, its more profitable at this point and you have fun

paper mulah, real coins cash money paper that you can shove up your ass

So you were abusing another glitch? Do you necessarily need to order food for this to work? Like, were you just trying for free burgers?

i havent tried stacking it, because there's a chance the mcds employees look at me supicious for repeating a process, but i theorize that if the mcdonalds is busy enough and make myself small, I can easily do it a couple of times per restaurant. if i were to stack and the employees dont give a shit, I might be able to do 20$ an hour or something

so far 2$ by accident because i just discovered it today

you DO need to order food to get it, but the return of cash is around 3$ per attempt, could be more could be less, depends on me researching the menu n shit

>3$ per attempt
And how much time is invested in each attempt? Please include estimated research time.

So it is through the change, then. You're manipulating the order to knock charges off of your bill and getting the money back as change.
I understand now. Thanks.

Full efficiency?(assuming employees dont give a shit) it really depends on how long it takes for employees to make shitty burgers and how long it takes me to do my shit on my phone and the kiosk (im guessing 5 minutes on average, 2 minutes if i get better at it)

Realistic? (assuming tons of employees are on and i get a different cashier everytime,im guessing once every 10-20 minutes)

odds are by the third time they might be suspicious so i would be better off going away to another mcdonalds or something

its not like that one glitch from a while ago where you had to order 10 hamburgers with no buns to get 1 free burger. its completely different and DOES require a cashier

>paper mulah
Fast food chains, mcdonalds in particular, are VERY anal about counting money at the end of the shift
Just doing it once would prompt them into a hunt wondering where $2 went.
t. used to work at mcdonalds

its fully legitimate and appears on a receipt so they cant really be surprised to see where the money went

i've been trying to "trade" since 2013 and every time i bought a knife in hopes of trading up i got scammed by someone pretending to want to make a deal (aka, not me falling for phishing.) trading is fucking miserable

Does it require the app and the kiosk or just one of those?
And are the burgers shitty for a reason related to the glitch?

Interesting. I think if I wanted to stand in mcdonalds doing repetitive shit for chump change I would just work at mcdonalds.

Do this but don't waste the negative change on a normal food item.
youtube.com/watch?v=1oFpTNsPu_w

Attached: Apu Money.png (887x560, 52.64K)

you're probably just fucking retarded
kiosk isn't required, but if you go straight to the cashier to order, they might realize that something weird is coming up, especially if you do it a lot of times. Also the burger is shitty because we need buy something to make it work. the cheaper the better (has to be over 1 dollar im pretty sure)

this doesn't work anymore, and my trick doesn't have any negative change or values

At least I can leave whenever I want lmao

if you can do it with the app that means you can setup a phone farm and just do it at a greater scale. there is money to be made selling this method on a hacker forum or something.

So this is something you COULD just do verbally? How is that a glitch?

I'm unsure if you don't need the cashier for 1 bit of the process, but it could maybe be done entirely remotely? I legitimately don't think so though

because you still need your phone for something dumbass

first time i got scammed a person traded me an item that was overpriced on steam market, i looked it up and it seemed to be a super rare item so i accepted.
next time i got scammed a person gave me a shitton of bitcoin for my whole inventory before i sent it, turns out it was an entire fake website. every time i get scammed it's because of obscurity and no one who trades legit actually gives deals. my dream is dead though, i'll just forever be a paypig if i get a steam inventory again

The trick is to order a big meal, complain to the cashier so they give you your original money back, and then you go outside and sell the meal to a crackhead for $2.

lmao, you probably deserve it those were OBVIOUS scams

he found the glitch wtf

>$3 per attempt
You know, I can understand the appeal in video games of duplicating rare items or some shit, even though it's a tedious pain in the ass process, because it's worth it in the end. But we're literally talking about $3 here, that takes 20 minutes to extract, and cannot safely be performed more than 3 times in a day. The ROI is worse than a minimum wage job. Like user said, you're better off flipping burgers for them than trying to scam burgers from them.

im fully aware, my end goal is to tell this glitch to mcdonalds and make a youtube video out of it for free ad revenue. if im lucky adrev and mcds payout is worth it. if anything, this glitch is nothing more than a fun little party trick to impress friends and maybe do to dick around with

No change? So they just pay you?

If I was ever this desperate for cash I'd just eat the free hot breakfast at hotels every day. Just walk in, get your waffle and sausage, your glass of orange juice and go. 95% of hotels won't dare ask for any sort of proof you're actually staying there, because if you accidentally call a paying customer's guest a liar it's worth far more than the $1 worth of breakfast for a bad Yelp review.

yeah they straight up pay you. I can't tell WHY they pay you. but yup. they straight up pay you.

>I am literally a famefag
Dropped

that's not how YouTube ad revenue works. Nor have you discovered any 'glitch'. I guess it's easy to larp and fool impressionable teenagers but you sound like a moron and your story is full of holes

Did you do some diabolical shit with the charitable donations somehow, or lie about your birthday?