What should the European man’s diet look like?

I need to be spoon fed here.
As I was raised by clueless parents.

Attached: 6A743D7A-BB67-4E65-B0A1-02D58E7E12B3.jpg (650x428, 473.42K)

europe is vast and diverse, which european man do u mean

Definitely eat tons of fruits and veggies year-round that have never grown in Europe and need to be imported from tropical climates :^)

lots of fruits and veggies grow in europe my ameritard fatso

BWD

milk
potatoes
greens

literally all you need

Didn't say otherwise, retard

What should I eat based on my ethnic background? I kinda just eat whatever I want and go psycho-mode at the gym if I've overindulged the day prior.

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-060834-667.png (720x1068, 98.55K)

>backpedals
that's what i thought amerimutt tard, watch yourself around here bitch

>Insists upon error
Listen kid, you better watch your mouth before I fucking destroy you irl. Understood?

ryddit moment, downvoted

I liked Riddick

Milk and dairy
Potatoes and traditional European grains in moderation.
Lots of vegetables and fruits.
Meat and fish.
What I try to do is learn about the cuisine of all European countries but as I live in Southern Europe, I mainly cook local Mediterranean dishes.

Attached: IMG_20220602_144755.jpg (2976x3968, 2.49M)

>there is no Jewish race
>just several of them in one category
there is no information about Jews that they will not find and distort

>Potatoes
That's from Peru

Parsnips are indigenous Euro-food. Taste better than potatoes as well.

I left Any Forums for a reason....

Attached: 0eb38d60c2b8fe1efd5d7821363bfaa8 (1).jpg (369x265, 74.21K)

I'm going to engage in Vargtism here and point out that watermelons come from africa and no European man should eat them

Attached: sperd.png (450x450, 369.27K)

Meat, fish, dairy, eggs, nuts, fruits, vegetables. Legumes in moderation, no grains, they are peasant feed.

The norwegian diet.

Sandwich of bread with topping and a glass of milk for breakfest, lunch and supper.

Dinner can be fish and potatos.

Attached: Typisk-norsk-matpakke-e1474562339644.jpg (620x349, 23.73K)

>vegetables
>legumes
No

>I need to be spoon fed here.
>As I was raised by clueless parents.
here where i live we eat mostly whole pig, whole chicken, whole duck, by whole we eat offal including brains, eggs, vegetables from the garden, a shit ton of fruit ( rare are the days i don't have atleast 10 pieces of fruit in a day ).. i only eat sweets and cakes when it's someones birthday and it actually makes the date special, no only sweets and cakes but also epic cheat meals, the best is christmas, i always put on like 2kg over christmas holydays... now you wonder how am i not fat as you fat american fucks, because the vegetable garden doesn't keep itself and the animals don't either... rural europeans still produce most of what they eat, atleast here in Portugal, on a good month my wage is like 60% savings and 40% for utilities and groceries...

The Anglo-Saxon.
The superior man.

stop being weird

not europeans