Cold aproach

Do you have any experience with cold aproach?share yours tips

Attached: 1655504530414.png (754x692, 646.47K)

The moderators have been alerted to this rule breaking off topic post.

/soc/ would be more up your alley I think

Like they’ll do shit
Only time I’ve ever seen them in action are for the monkey threads

Weekends are more relaxed. Gyms, parks, and grocery stores are my favorite venues. You just start a conversation about the environment. At the gym I ask her about training, at the store I ask about food, at the park I talk about her doggo, etc. I’m autistically listing all this because I can’t believe what a fucking piece of cake meeting women is when you’re jacked. I psyched myself out for years for no reason.

I have a lot of success with physical contact. Keep the talk minimal, just approach the hot slut, tell her your name and tell her you want to take her on a date right now, immediately make sure that you grab her arm as you do so. Ensure you hold her at a very close distance. This action does two things; one-it prevents her from leaving, causing her to feel fear and excitement at your physical prowess, and two-shows her you are a sociable person that knows physical contact is key to relationships. Sometimes I press my erection into her stomach gently so she can feel my manpower and trigger her evolutionary mating instincts. At this point she will say yes because she will be nervous yet desire you because of seduction. Then it’s only a couple more hours until you’re blowing her back out as you pound the shit out of her ass while chocking her into your pillow.

Sister taking her autistic /fit brother (casual browser) for some tendies so he can stop screaming at mom about how she is ruining his GOMAD bulk.
The shadow belongs to /fit roid tranny. He is determined that this time, despite his disproportionally bulked 5’6” frame and 3” dick that are destroying his confidence, he wont pussy out trying to talk to a girl. But deep inside he know he’ll be sent to manlet pit again by yet another woman, despite all the gains he made over the years.

Oh no!!! WHY DID YOU ALERT THE JANNIES. WHY CAN’T YOU LET THEM DILATE IN PEACE??? FOR GOD SAKES
They banned me for participating in roll threads multiple times. Then I have to delete cookies and reset modem for new IP. Fucking jannies hate it when I roll good bitches jellous fucks destroying my fun.

When and how do you tell her to date or her number?

I’m a virgin btw.

What does this mean

Only because I haven’t found a hot enough girl yet, closest was Halle berry but desu I just wasn’t feeling it at the time
I’m also a multi millionaire 6’5” and bench 300lb

Gigantic meme and waste of time for actually getting laid in North America. It's only worth doing to get comfortable with the idea of flirting with women, or if you're in big European cities.

I just approach absolutely trashed freshly 21 year olds at bars and then take them back to my place and fuck them silly. I would doubt more than half even remember my name.

What is "cold"?
I used to get laid at rock festivals with girls I didn't know. But that's not really the same as approaching on the street or something.

>cold approach
Is that what talking to people irl is called now? You should be able to talk to women in social situations. You don’t go into every conversation with other men trying to get them to help you with a project, why would you go into every conversation with women hoping to get a date? Just go out and meet people. If something clicks with a woman, then ask her out. That simple.

t. Getting married in a month to a girl I met through a “cold approach”

>HOW DO I APPROACH THE FEMALE?!
very carefully

I had success walking up to girls saying i thought they looked good and just started saying random shit. Chatting them up let me get your number etc etc. Its easy think about it. You literally having nothing to lose at all

I did around 300 “cold approaches” in a 3 month period and was able to bang 5 girls. One of them was the hottest I’ve ever been with who became my gf for a while. It really boosted my self esteem. I learned everything from the good looking loser website. I highly recommend his stuff even though it’s a bit dated but the majority of the advice still applies.

>just go out and meet people
this is like “be yourself” tier uselessness. Nothing wrong with talking to random women with the intent to fuck them. They want to be hit on, look how they dress. But you have to look good as you possibly can.

Cold approach and 'love' is dead. Find as many women on dating sites and breed with them.

> 300 approaches
> 5 bangs
That doesn't sound worth it at all

I've cold approached women maybe around 30 times since the end of 2020. Got one date out of one, and numbers from a couple others, but it didn't lead anywhere. It was both kind of encouraging and discouraging. The main problem I realized is actually finding suitable opportunities where I can catch attractive women on their own to interact with them. Usually they're with family, boyfriends, friends, or whatever. Or they're simply unattractive. I never realized how ugly most people looked until I sought cold approaching as a viable option.

That seems unusually high, or he's really slumming it with his standards.

What? I'm average looking and literally autistic and I have better odds than this.