Just Lift Weights

Yeah this guy might have the male equivalent of a butterface, but do you think his dick is dry with a body like that?

Attached: A33FC089-E996-4D21-8891-C0B0D3983722.jpg (1125x1437, 870.19K)

he just needs to get a better haircut and tattoos and walk around without a shirt inside of course so he doesnt get sunburnt

Attached: 90208865_p0_master1200.jpg (1024x1200, 464.31K)

He is a incel tho. He posted on Any Forums about it.

my nigga just grow a nuce beard trim it and get a good haircut mybe lose the glasses and try some context your like one of those girls in the movies where they take their ponytails and glasses off and become beautifal

well he has got stupid fucking tattoos, ugly ass glasses, terrible haircut, not smiling and his camera is a potato which means he is probably poor...
and yet he still has more respect from me for lifting weights and he has a better chance at getting some pussy than 80 or 90% of r9k so..

>but do you think his dick is dry with a body like that?
yes. theres even a term for it: gymcel. women have gone on record that they find it creepy when an ugly guy has a lot of muscle and they legitimately become worried about being raped.

>they legitimately become worried about being raped
that is literally every woman ever.. and you included small fry. you should be afraid that I and other stronger males will come rape you.. because we can. if you haven't made peace with that reality you are not only weak, but stupid as well.

>a better chance
80% of 0 is still 0

>if you are ugly you arent allowed to improve yourself

That is a bit ridiculous even for women. That sounds like the sort of evil that comes from a comic book. Quit making shit up.

he doesn't have 80% of 'zero chance' like I imagine you do little nig,
he has 80% chance of sealing the deal with a girl who already was open to fucking him, that is what I am saying

but no girl wants to fuck you, also what I am saying

At best he will get ugly/fat women. All that hard work and that is what he gets. Entitled ugly/fat women. I don't see the point.

ugly and fat women go after chad. he actually has a much bteter chance to date a hot girl since they are not stuck up cunts.

>but no girl wants to fuck you, also what I am saying
Yeah, because my face is busted, just like his. Him stacking muscle changes not a damn thing. Women do not have xray vision for one. All they see is that big ugly face.

I fucked ugly/chub women when I was skinny dyel. Now that I have a body that makes OP look laughably small now I can go after the 8 and 9s +

But do you have an ugly ass face

women don't care about your face whatsoever unless they want to date/be seen in public with you.
as far as fucking goes? couldn't matter less

that dude has a gf, Any Forums found him a few years ago

no, not nearly as ugly as OP.
but I am also no Jude Law

why does Any Forums spend so much time and effort finding examples of ugly muscle guys with gfs? Are they traying to convince themselves?

you could have gone after 8s and 9s anyway.

correct the first girl I had was a 9.5 easy and we were only just kids having fun, skipping stones and all that shit.
But now as an adult male I can tell you that having sex is a lot more fun when you are stronger and jacked as fuck shredded and women feel your muscles all over